Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Backs of the seats will be changed for future model years
OMG - they are going to change the backs of the seats for future model years. I am ordering all late availability crap now. I want future model years.
Maybe I missed it, but I did NOT hear him confirm that. I heard him vaguely allude to looking into it but not actually say they will change it... If you can find the part in the video where he confirms the future change I'd love to rewatch it because I would be very excited for that
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking for some clarification (aren't we all?), but at 27 minutes, Esteban references the "window delete" on a 2-dr. He referenced the A51 Overland Concept that was shown at Super Cel East that had the solid panels in lieu of the traditional windows.

But perhaps I'm overthinking this, but is it possible that the modular hard top won't have removable windows and a later announcement will be coming? I feel as if Esteban is just teeing up the possibility and then they can point to a Max Headroom video production dropped before New Years as a "We told you so" moment.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Esteban is product marketing (my job), not to be confused with marketing communications (MarCom). MarCom often relies on the product marketing when dealing with complex or technical topics like the Bronco. While most product marketing people are decent at promotion, they really care more about the product itself.

Thats also why they brought out the project manager for the last Q&A. They want the answers to be correct and given the amount of detail, only a few can be counted on to be both correct and a bit marketing like. (you can see the project manager was both extremely up to date on everything but also nervous as hell, this was a big opportunity for him)

Esteban spends most of his time justifying features and benefits to senior management.
Get Beth Dutton on the phone, see if she’s available to straighten this mess out.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
B&P must be some horribly written code or they’re lying. It should never take that long to update something like this. It’s a web app not an OS.

Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have been drinking "New Coke" (and then a "new new coke" and then a "new new new coke") all along, all these years. Their formula changes, even if you don't actually know that. Also the fountain formula for Coke is more different than the bottled Coke than a bottled Coke is different than a bottled Pepsi.
Off topic. Are you in a position to know why McDonalds' Coke tastes so much better than any other fountain Coke? Do they get their own formula?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone in another thread shared a screen capture of a Facebook post where some person is saying they heard the tops are delayed because they leak and won’t stay on at speed.

(I’m serious)
Oh. Hm.
I want to say near the beginning. It was after they talked about the "WBDO". I was taking notes, it is just after that.
Thanks, I'll try again.
Looking for some clarification (aren't we all?), but at 27 minutes, Esteban references the "window delete" on a 2-dr. He referenced the A51 Overland Concept that was shown at Super Cel East that had the solid panels in lieu of the traditional windows.
I was confused by that question but I think it was referring to the Overland concept.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

But perhaps I'm overthinking this, but is it possible that the modular hard top won't have removable windows and a later announcement will be coming? I feel as if Esteban is just teeing up the possibility and then they can point to a Max Headroom video production dropped before New Years as a "We told you so" moment.
I'm failing to see how you made that jump from the a51 concept (mic) with blocked windows, to the black hard top not having removable windows. Can you elaborate?

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Easiest way to handle "supply and demand " issues is to kill off the demand.

Probably walking away from the Failure Edition cause it can't tow a freaking canoe!
?
Sponsored