Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What sucks is out of 400 reservations they will for sure have the 100-120 people who will pay it to cover their allocation. That will give them 1/2 million profit this year, even if they lose most of the others it is a win for them. Then next year they can sell at MSRP all of the Broncos they can get.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Folsom Lake Ford called to convert my order today. The sales guy said all the ā€˜area dealersā€™ had agreed to a $4,995 markup on the new Bronco. Needless to say Iā€™ll be switching my reservation somewhere else. Just a heads up if anyone has a reso there. Itā€™s the first time I was told after multiple emails to them with various questions. Very frustrating.

Additional info:
Per the salesman they ā€œhad over 400 reservations and were allocated about 25% of thatā€
Email him, get it in writing, find another local dealer and do the same, then go for the juggler...

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folsom Lake Ford called to convert my order today. The sales guy said all the ā€˜area dealersā€™ had agreed to a $4,995 markup on the new Bronco. Needless to say Iā€™ll be switching my reservation somewhere else. Just a heads up if anyone has a reso there. Itā€™s the first time I was told after multiple emails to them with various questions. Very frustrating.

Additional info:
Per the salesman they ā€œhad over 400 reservations and were allocated about 25% of thatā€
"all dealers" if that's that case it sounds like they are creating a monopoly which is against the law. I would call them back and tell them what they are doing is against the law.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is never one day, in the life of the Ford Corporate Head of Sales (Was Mark LaNeve, now Andrew Frick), that he doesn't wish there were NO DEALERS, and they could control the retail customer interactions. Unfortunately, State laws support Dealers. And you are the victim. Vote with your wallet. Interesting that GM's new electric van project will launch without dealers? Hmmm...

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Assuming it's within the state, that would be the State Attorney General.

I'm sure they have a hotline to report stuff....

::EDIT::

Antitrust Law Section​
Attorney Generalā€™s Office​
300 S. Spring St., Ste. 1702​
Los Angeles, CA 90013​
Tel.: (213) 269-6567 or (800) 952-5225 Fax: (213) 620-6005​
Attorney Generalā€™s Internet Site:​
Well with Trump out of office the Cal. AG should be looking for things to do.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bronco21

First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm sorry man, I hate to be harsh, but where you been since July 9th when you signed up here? Between then and now there are thousands of posts on deals, dealers, pricing, including a spreadsheet or two. Result is most of us, instead of paying thousands over sticker are instead paying thousands under sticker.
Iā€™ve been watching the deals posted closely, just didnā€™t want to use up my switch with so many changes happening all the time. At this point Iā€™ll be waiting for a 2022, but wanted to give anyone with a reservation there a heads up.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve been watching the deals posted closely, just didnā€™t want to use up my switch with so many changes happening all the time. At this point Iā€™ll be waiting for a 2022, but wanted to give anyone with a reservation there a heads up.
You can switch multiple times. Been that way for a while.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you can switch to your hearts content until order banks close now. That wasn't always the case tho

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Additional info:
If they actually admitted to all colluding for a mark-up that is HIGHLY ILLEGAL. They might just want to give you the Bronco at no cost to avoid the class action suit they will be involved in. Price fixing is beyond frowned upon.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm starting to see the writing on the wall. Anyone not happy with the markup will move their res elsewhere - probably to my dealer - pushing my delivery eons into the future.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they are competing dealers, thatā€™s a big problem. Ford is going to learn so much about their dealers from this little website. Might be a few less dealers next year.
Ford is going to learn a lot about their dealers from this whole Bronco deal!
Sponsored