Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

11111.jpg

You've seen it and I havent but that sure looks like the seatback and headrest just a bit infront of the 3rd brake light to me. If there is a god, you are right and I am wrong. I always like the Amigos.
Parallax distortion makes it seem closer then it really is.
Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜12 Lexus GX, ā€˜75 Bronco Sport ā€œBuddyā€
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Iā€™ll play the guessing game. Since the first picture of the 2-door leaked, Iā€™ve had this thought: the front doors look 6ā€ longer than the front doors on a wrangler. Some of this Iā€™m sure is that the Bronco looks shorter from the a-pillar to the front than a wrangler, although that might be an optical illusion. If it is close to 6ā€ longer than a current wrangler 2-door, it will be almost the same wheelbase as the wrangler JL, which was the precursor to the 4-door unlimited. From what I understand, the JL is coveted by off-readers because it is a balance between the agility of a 2-door and the improved driving characteristics of a longer wheelbase. If this is actually the case, everyone might get what they want, better driver, more legroom, more storage behind the seat with a 103ā€Ish wheelbase. Obviously Iā€™m just guessing,
Wrangler Wheelbases:
TJ - 93ā€
LJ (TJ LWB) - 103ā€
Current 2-door - 97ā€
Current 4-door - 118ā€

OP
OP
Escape_Artist

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look at the other picture you posted, with the 3-door in profile. Look where the seatbelts are. That should give you a good indication where the rear seats would be if they were installed.
I was going to guess that maybe the rear seat wasnā€™t installed yet and was just sitting there

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thats because they made the 2 door too short. If it was a a foot longer, only soccer moms would buy the 4 door. 90% of the offroaders would have gotten the 2 door.
And when I posted a long wheelbase 2 door render before, everyone said it was "too long". And 90% of offroaders will only be 5% of total sales. I'm not disagreeing about how a longer 2 door would have been nice, but everyone is getting on a tangent about it. If its too short, get the 4 door. Simple.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry they arenā€™t making what you want but like they say, you canā€™t have it all. I recommend a 4Runner for you.
Well thanks for the tip. I recommend a vette for you as well.

As for me, I'll have a Bronco like I've said ALL ALONG. But that doesn't mean I won't voice my opinion along the way.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As for me, I'll have a Bronco like I've said ALL ALONG. But that doesn't mean I won't voice my opinion along the way.
Leave it to Admin to remove the best line...?

Sorry Admin, I'll behave for now ?

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The problem many of us has, is that you WANT a vehicle that is called 'Bronco' But is actually an expedition, maybe with a removeable top. You want to remove all the things that made past bronco's technical marvels on the trail so that it is more comfortable for you and can haul more groceries.

You said you want to DESTROY what bronco is, so that you can have a nameplate on your grocery getter and commuter.

Well I say SCREW THAT. Some of us want some hard core, rough around the edges, not for everyone vehicles that we can use off the beaten path. What is so wrong with that? And when one comes up, you and everyone like you wants it too, because it is so hardcore, but instead, make it alot less hardcore so that you can go get your frappe in comfort instead of the rough ride a short wheel base high CoG SUV would provide.

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
So would everybody like to see a removable rear bench set on some slide rails? Sounds like pointless production cost, however, it would sooth the sting of no rear storage. Thinkin out loud

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[
The problem many of us has, is that you WANT a vehicle that is called 'Bronco' But is actually an expedition, maybe with a removeable top. You want to remove all the things that made past bronco's technical marvels on the trail so that it is more comfortable for you and can haul more groceries.

You said you want to DESTROY what bronco is, so that you can have a nameplate on your grocery getter and commuter.

Well I say SCREW THAT. Some of us want some hard core, rough around the edges, not for everyone vehicles that we can use off the beaten path. What is so wrong with that? And when one comes up, you and everyone like you wants it too, because it is so hardcore, but instead, make it alot less hardcore so that you can go get your frappe in comfort instead of the rough ride a short wheel base high CoG SUV would provide.
Did we just become best friends? Only reason I want the 2 door to be a touch longer is so that it can rock 44s and be stable on steep hill climbs.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Guess what genius.....
This is a Bronco as well. So what's wrong with liking that? Is it an Expedition? No. A Blazer? No. Does it get groceries? Sure it does. Can it plow through 2 feet of snow? I've done it plenty of times. You act like a Bronco should only do one thing. Well get over yourself, you ain't that special. Luckily neither am I. That's the beauty of a forum, we don't need to be perfect. We can bitch and moan and even cry if you want, but tomorrow is always another day.
Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead SmartSelect_20200624-193455_Chrome

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[

Did we just become best friends? Only reason I want the 2 door to be a touch longer is so that it can rock 44s and be stable on steep hill climbs.
No. because my response to you on that request, while understandable, is that you are putting on 44s, your lift is so high, and with cut fenders, just stretch the wheelbase some without having to stretch body. but at least your request makes sense.

the guy before quite literally wants it bigger so it has a cushier ride for his fat ass going to starbucks.

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

who knows...you might get lucky and theyā€™ll make Bronco Lite.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess what genius.....
This is a Bronco as well. So what's wrong with liking that? Is it an Expedition? No. A Blazer? No. Does it get groceries? Sure it does. Can it plow through 2 feet of snow? I've done it plenty of times. You act like a Bronco should only do one thing. Well get over yourself, you ain't that special. Luckily neither am I. That's the beauty of a forum, we don't need to be perfect. We can bitch and moan and even cry if you want, but tomorrow is always another day.
Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead SmartSelect_20200624-193455_Chrome
Both of my broncos I have have been FSBs. And guess what, given their width, they're about the same proportion as the bronco we are getting, given the width. There is a bit less rear overhang, which was always the issue with the FSB off road, it liked to catch the tail. even in mud when you try to climb out the ass end would drag and hang you up.

And guess which is the more popular, the EB, or the FSB? Hmmm....

you are using a picture of a SUV on a full size frame when we are talking about one on a mid size frame, pretty significant difference there.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. because my response to you on that request, while understandable, is that you are putting on 44s, your lift is so high, and with cut fenders, just stretch the wheelbase some without having to stretch body. but at least your request makes sense.

the guy before quite literally wants it bigger so it has a cushier ride for his fat ass going to starbucks.
I donā€™t see much point in extending the wheelbase without extending the body. The approach and departure angles already look pretty awesome for a production rig, especially once bigger tires are added. The 44s were an exaggeration because Iā€™ve seen you reference them many times. I see some JLUs doing some crazy buggy stuff with 40s.
Sponsored