Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I canceled my 7/21 reservation a few weeks ago because I didn't want to put down a large deposit and still wait until next year to get it. The options I wanted was going to push this thing into 2022 and I couldn't wait that long. I had a trade in that I was going to use for the Bronco so then I used it for a brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. The great thing that happened with the dealer is that I was able to get a lift, wheels, tires, rock rails and katzkin leather installed through them. It came out looking real good so I'm happy with my purchase. I'll still check this forum out because I do love the Bronco and maybe down the road I'll get one.
702E17FF-7ADD-4029-ADBC-1C58E5BABC3E.jpeg
How much did your delaer require you to put down.? Mine said $500
Sponsored

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 430i Gran Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How much did your delaer require you to put down.? Mine said $500
Well from what they were saying it was going to be $1500 refundable. I just didn't want to put up that money because I have bills to pay and waiting that long for my vehicle was a deal breaker.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I canceled my 7/21 reservation a few weeks ago because I didn't want to put down a large deposit and still wait until next year to get it. The options I wanted was going to push this thing into 2022 and I couldn't wait that long. I had a trade in that I was going to use for the Bronco so then I used it for a brand new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. The great thing that happened with the dealer is that I was able to get a lift, wheels, tires, rock rails and katzkin leather installed through them. It came out looking real good so I'm happy with my purchase. I'll still check this forum out because I do love the Bronco and maybe down the road I'll get one.
What wheels are those. I am going Rapid Red with Bronze wheels and those look GREAT! Hoping I can get something like that for my Bronco.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
What wheels are those. I am going Rapid Red with Bronze wheels and those look GREAT! Hoping I can get something like that for my Bronco.
My dad is doing the same color scheme and I concur those are nice.

Sponsored
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 430i Gran Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are
They are 18x9 Fuel Torque and I was gonna do the same thing with Bronco as you are. I think it's gonna look really bitchin on that ride.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Beauty! You won't be disappointed!

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just told me mid to late 2022 thinking i will cancel and get another jeep.. i can reuse all my jeep parts.. will save me money and time.. maybe catch a bronco on the next go around
Makes sense. If I was already in a jeep then would do the same thing. But I drive an avenger soooooooo Bronco it is lol

Reactions: Axe

BigMike949

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes sense. If I was already in a jeep then would do the same thing. But I drive an avenger soooooooo Bronco it is lol
ya was really excited about IFS suspension and extra interior space, plus the new cool tech.. but oh well just not realistic

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ya was really excited about IFS suspension and extra interior space, plus the new cool tech.. but oh well just not realistic
Tell the Jeep dealer you were really leaning to Bronco but you want to see what they can do to earn your business... You'll get a great deal if you leverage the Bronco against them.

Sponsored

BigMike949

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell the Jeep dealer you were really leaning to Bronco but you want to see what they can do to earn your business... You'll get a great deal if you leverage the Bronco against them.
ya that is the other thing that is driving me to place the order on the jeep and cancel my reservation. I have a jeep guy who gives me 5500 off sticker.. so my JEEP priced out at 59K, and the Bronco priced out at 61k, (the bronco has more and better options because they are avaialble) but i can only get 1500 or so off sticker, so final price bronco 59,500 and jeep 53,500 plus the finance terms on the jeep are more favorable. Making a payment difference of 150-200 likely.. now if could of get the bronco start of 22' i would have still gone for it.. but late 22 add the cost of the short term vehicle.. and the cost of my already owned lift, wheels, tires, tire carrier, track bar, steering stabilizer.. the more and more i think about it.. the jeep just makes too much sense..

Patjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chrysler Town & Country S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm out. Two day 3 (7/17) reservations. Finally realized I couldn't fit our the family of 4 in this thing for road trips. Ordered a 2021 Ram Limited this morning. I've been on this forum every day since July 17, I'll be jealous when I start seeing Bronco's on the road. Maybe a Bronco for my next car...

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread RAM

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any thought to see if a dealer would cut you a deal on the 2021 F150 in exchange for the Bronco reservations. The new Lariat with the 3.5 is nice.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm out. Two day 3 (7/17) reservations. Finally realized I couldn't fit our the family of 4 in this thing for road trips. Ordered a 2021 Ram Limited this morning. I've been on this forum every day since July 17, I'll be jealous when I start seeing Bronco's on the road. Maybe a Bronco for my next car...

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread RAM
Nice truck, but having 3 kids and a dog I can't see why the Bronco wouldn't work for you. Plus when my kids were young, their ability to reach in the back and grab more snack or their travel bags was key. Can't do that in a truck. I get the reluctance to wait on the Bronco, but not sure the reasoning if you want space for family... or space for gear you dont need during the drive but need on arrival?

Patjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chrysler Town & Country S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any thought to see if a dealer would cut you a deal on the 2021 F150 in exchange for the Bronco reservations. The new Lariat with the 3.5 is nice.
Never thought of that. I'm a fan of the Ram interior.
Sponsored

Reactions: Axe