Sponsored

A note to the 4-door brigade: We get it already!!!!!

OP
OP
Bronco4lyfe85

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol why so serious when telling me to be less serious? wasn’t intended to be offensive. I did chuckle. Just pointing out that we’re all going a little stir-crazy. I just can’t wait for when I’m not refreshing this forum for scraps of new info, but rather checking in once in a while to figure out if/how folks did project X or fixed problem Y.
Gotcha. Lol I just wanted to make sure you were aware nothing I said was remotely true. I guess some of it kind of is but it’s all in jest
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco A note to the 4-door brigade: We get it already!!!!! 1617113148909

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must be on a different wavelength than everyone else.

I own a Mustang (2016 Manual Transmission Convertible) and am getting a 2-Door Bronco.

I believe all of the following:

1. A Mustang Mach-E is a Mustang: It has mass appeal, sporty lines and is fun to drive. The fact that it has 4 doors is not a dealbreaker for calling it a Mustang.
2. A 4-Door Bronco is a Bronco.
3. The logic for #1 is the same as #2. There is no difference.
4. I cannot understand the passionate declarations that a Mustang Mach-E cannot be a Mustang, but a 4-door Bronco is a Bronco.
Your point #3 is ridiculous! They're different platforms! An iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy have more in common, but nobody conflates the two by name like they don't have any more room in their brains for one extra name for an inanimate object. The logical similarity you could have made was to call a Bronco Sport a Bronco. They have different platforms similar to the Mustang and the electric abomination.

I’m surprised it took this long to get this copypasta thread lol

You’re slipping B6G...
That's not really copypasta in the traditional sense, but I was surprised as well. I almost did it myself, but I lost interest. Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When are we going to address the fake models offered?

There's no way a 2 door anything other than a Badlands is real Bronco. Outer banks? Psh

Sponsored

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When are we going to address the fake models offered?

There's no way a 2 door anything other than a Badlands is real Bronco. Outer banks? Psh
Hey now, I would vote Black diamond could be considered the base model, and Badlands is the uplevel trim. At least BD has LT all-terrains, not this silly P-metric car tire business...

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have yet to see a valid reason for the 4-door to exist.
Ford might say that the valid reason is that it will outsell 2 doors by about 4-1....the market will decide whether there are valid reasons.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford might say that the valid reason is that it will outsell 2 doors by about 4-1....the market will decide whether there are valid reasons.
Not valid.

And when has the market ever been good at deciding anything.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And here I thought the "Attention 2 door..." post was the least productive thing on this forum... 🤦🏻‍♂️
Obviously the solution is to make a poll:

1)The "a note to 4 door brigade" thread is the least productive thread on Bronco6G - 50%

2) The "a note to 2 door brigade" thread is the least productive thread on Bronco6G -50%

3) Another poll? Aren't I meta for including this option haha

4) Cupholders

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not valid.

And when has the market ever been good at deciding anything.
The market decides everything...your opinion is of zero consequence. It just shows that you being that out of touch means that you can’t tell your head from your butthole.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good point. Henceforth I refuse to acknowledge the Bronco Sport or the 4 door as Broncos.

2 dr is the ONE TRUE BRONCO
Ford Bronco A note to the 4-door brigade: We get it already!!!!! 1617114163360

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The consumer mob mentality decides everything...your opinion is of zero consequence. It just shows that you being that out of touch means that you can’t tell your head from your butthole.
FIFY, lol

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your point #3 is ridiculous! They're different platforms! An iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy have more in common, but nobody conflates the two by name like they don't have any more room in their brains for one extra name for an inanimate object. The logical similarity you could have made was to call a Bronco Sport a Bronco. They have different platforms similar to the Mustang and the electric abomination.
I have 3 questions for you:
1. Just confirming that you think the Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon is "NOT a Jeep" (see below), since you have declared that it cannot be a Jeep, since it has an electric motor:
https://www.jeep.com/wrangler-4xe.html

2. It is likely that BOTH the current generation Bronco and the current generation ICE Mustang will be the last to not have an electric motor. So, by your imposed rules, the names MUSTANG and BRONCO cannot be used for the G7 for both vehicles, just because they will plug-in?

3. If the Big Bronco did not come out, but only the Bronco Sport came out, you would not call it a Bronco, because why? They are both Broncos, just like a Jeep Compass and Jeep Wrangler are both Jeeps.

Ford Bronco A note to the 4-door brigade: We get it already!!!!! Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 10.21.15 AM
Sponsored