Sponsored

A Note to the 2-Door Brigade: We Get It Already!!!

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seriously, you guys are becoming the vegetarians of the Bronco buffet. 😀

We already know the 2D looks best (just like the 2D version of pretty much every vehicle that’s ever existed). You don’t have to tell us this. Yet we still have perfectly-rational reasons for choosing the 4D:

We have family members we want/need to haul around and they are actual humans.

That 5th seat is 25% more seats = 25% more fun.

We want to take our adult friends for a ride in our Bronco without their having to contortionist their way into the back like common savages. Because we respect their dignity.

We want to carry more than 2 cans of Pringles in the cargo area while hauling rear-seat passengers.

We’re taller than 3’10” and may want to sleep in the thing sometimes.

We want to be able to haul gear into the great outdoors without packing light like it’s a 50-mile backpack excursion. (“I TOLD YOU STEVE, FREEZE-DRIED FOOD ONLY!!!”)

More flexible roof panels. (Your 2D rear passengers basically just get a common sunroof. “Gunner Hatch” isn’t fooling anyone.)

Longer roof rails. (EDITOR: DEBUNKED!)

Etc.

Can’t we all just get along?

Remember, two is great. But four is more.

😀👍
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm small AF, single and alone. 2dr is perfect for me haha. My friends can rock, paper, scissors for who gets to sit in the back.
We're all Bronco folks here Fuzz, different strokes

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who cares? We all buy the the Bronco that meets our needs. 2 of us, 2 doors. More than that, 4 doors works. I slept in the back of my Shaggin' wagons back in the day. Queen sized beds. But that was back in the day. Build what meets your needs, wants gotta haves...

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah... but the ridicule is real around here... like the OP, I’m glad we get a choice and happy for everyone in their choice, no need to post constantly that 4 doors are “mall crawlers” and the like. And so be it if they are, they’ll be the coolest MF’s at the mall.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Folks always saying the 2 door looks better, sorry I think the 4 door looks better. Just my humble opinion. I know three people who own a 2 door Wrangler. One is my daughters friend and the other 2 are a couple older retired guys, everyone else I know drives a 4 door, just food for thought. My opinion on the 2 dr. Vs 4 dr. debate is the hell what other folks think, buy and drive what you want your the one paying for it

Last edited:

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would never own a 4-Bor (Boring) vehicle.

We (2-Door Gang) don’t need excuses for our cool 2-Door version of whatever vehicle we select… Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I would never own a 4-Bor (Boring) vehicle.

We (2-Door Gang) don’t need excuses for our cool 2-Door version of whatever vehicle we select… Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
I would never own a 2 door (Boring) vehicle.

We (4-Door Gang) don't need excuses for our cool 4 door version of whatever vehicle we select... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Folks always saying the 2 door looks better, sorry I think the 4 door looks way better. Just my humble opinion. I know three people who own a 2 door Wrangler. One is my daughters friend and the other 2 are a couple older retired guys, everyone else I know drives a 4 door, just food for thought. My opinion on the 2 dr. Vs 4 dr. debate is the hell what other folks think, buy and drive what you want your the one paying for it
I think the four door Wrangler looks better than the two door but I also think the two door Bronco looks better than the four door. Go figure.

Sasquatch package definitely helps with the looks though when it comes to the four door in my opinion.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought a mall crawler referred to something jacked up but never sees dirt, not specifically the number of doors.

also, I kinda thought Ford would make the rear section of the two door a little bigger like the old full size Broncos and am worried about carpooling with a two door now.

50/50 riding this Res out, or canceling, selling my current daily and buying a 2021 Hyundai Venue and focusing on retiring early

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No kids, no pets...already got a truck...and 2 door looks so much better and cooler than the 4 door...that’s why were getting a 2 door!

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t get us started on all the auto trans broncos. Might as well let the truck drive for you also.
Sponsored