Sponsored

A Note to the 2-Door Brigade: We Get It Already!!!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I sense a lot of pent up pandemic haven’t got my Bronco yet frustration here.
Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

by that logic, I guess the 2 door bronco looks like a two door flex 😜.... just add different wheels.

D67C0B1A-CF0A-41DE-94F2-10D6C1B44C5E.jpeg
Is there a 2dr flex? They should just call the 4 door a Centurion Classic because really...isn’t that what it really is. PS I am starting to think people may be taking my good natured ribbing seriously. It’s a silky thread so it got a silly response. The 4 door is mildly OK. I mean if someone gave me a free one I’d drive it and be happy.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 2-door doors are larger and heavier than the 4-door doors. (They're approximately 14% larger... not sure about weight.)
But 2-door drivers are 88% manlier so this is no problem! 💪

Nope...a little math: 2 door base price is 31590(INCLUDING AUTO TRANS) .72 residual at 24 months results in 368/mo cost. If you keep it 36 months (residual is .67), result is 289/mo cost. If you keep it 48 months (residual is .62), result is 250/mo. THE FOUR DOOR base price is 34695 .77 residual at 24 months results in 332/mo. If you keep it 36 months (residual is .72), result is 269/mo. If you keep it 48 months (residual is .67), result is 238/mo.

so the FOUR door DOES have a lower "net cost" per month between 2 years and 4 years.
Only 4-door owners care about residuals. 2-door owners will never sell their rigs because there's no reason to :cool:

All in fun... I love you all 💘

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only 19 pages... and my joke only got a couple responses 🥺... you folks are slacking or way too damn serious about this stuff.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco A Note to the 2-Door Brigade: We Get It Already!!! Screenshot_20210331-013804_Chrome

2 door owners can't sell their rigs because nobody will want them.
🤣

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t we cancel this thread?

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a big dog, can you imagine trying to stuff a dog into the back of a 2 door? I camp, and some years have gone camping almost every other weekend. I once drove a motorcycle from LA down Baja, then put it on a ferry across the sea to Mazatlán, and continued driving into the heart of Mexico for 4,000 miles. I may drive the Bronco to Costa Rica. I shoot and take a lot of rifles hunting or to the range. None of my lifestyle and plans for a Bronco would work well with a 2 door. For those that live their lives for LOOKS....well....glad you like the LOOKS of the 2 door so much. I'm getting a 4 door for how it will WORK.
that sounds like an epic ride. I always think if I can fit my belongings on a motorcycle, I can fit them in a two door.

ive got my two door land cruiser loaded up to take a trip tomorrow from Maryland to key west. Top off doors off with snow in the forecast here. should be fun.

somewhere there is a discussion about 4 door bronco vs class c motorhome, because more stuff fits in a Winnebago.

Last edited:

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah! Of course there isn’t a 2dr flex lol.
That would be pointless like a 2dr bronco.
I’m obviously kidding the 2 door is sexy! I just have things to carry and need the space.

Is there a 2dr flex? They should just call the 4 door a Centurion Classic because really...isn’t that what it really is. PS I am starting to think people may be taking my good natured ribbing seriously. It’s a silky thread so it got a silly response. The 4 door is mildly OK. I mean if someone gave me a free one I’d drive it and be happy.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This guy must be connected, not only a four door out on the road, but a white hard top too??
Ford Bronco A Note to the 2-Door Brigade: We Get It Already!!! FF983B16-C185-4574-AF90-91A3009E22AE

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This guy must be connected, not only a four door out on the road, but a white hard top too??
FF983B16-C185-4574-AF90-91A3009E22AE.jpeg
That's a Ford Flex it comes in a two door version also. 😆
Ford Bronco A Note to the 2-Door Brigade: We Get It Already!!! Iconic Silver Base Bronco 2-Door Steel Wheels 1

Last edited: