Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m also considering one of those new F150 Tremor’s, that is if they would ever release more info about when exactly we’d be able to order one and what they’ll cost. Seems to almost mirror many of the same issues we’ve seen with the Bronco in some respects.
I saw several on transport trucks waiting to ship Saturday. Since the VINs exist, you should be able to search and see what local dealers have on the way. They look pretty cool!

Edit- I know they are having parts delays, but assuming once they are on the transport, they are clear to ship? That might not be the case, as they are having to move vehicles all over the place as they wait on parts.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also an erly 7/14 reservation, but I switched to a dealer I knew would get me a MY21. How? I spent a couple weeks calling 10-12 dealers in my area and asking them how many reservations they had, where my time stamp fell in their list, what would they charge, etc. I called dealers several times each. Many of these conversations were painful since they couldn't answer basic questions, didn't know, said they'd get back to me and didn't, didn't undersstand timestamps, etc.

Alas, there were a couple dealers that were informed, helpful and reasonably priced. Because my prior dealer converted me without my consent, I spent > 4 weeks getting that mess untangled and was able to switch the best dealer I found. It was a lot of time spent and I shouldn't have had to do it, but now glad I did. I feel your frustration. You may yet get a MY21, your dealer really doesn't know.
LOL. Maybe someone's transfer like this sniped the OPs MY21 Bronco from him.

OP, I'm sorry to hear about your frustration. Your dealer should have been telling you all along that being right on the cusp of estimated allocations meant things could fall either way...

...the thing to remember is that the difference between a MY21 and MY22 isn't months... or a year...
that change over is a brief shutdown, so the production from one model year to the next is basically continuous.

Depending on how allocations will work in MY22, if you were right on the cusp the begin with, it's likely that your delivery window hasn't changed much, if at all... what changed was how many Broncos Ford could produce and deliver to your dealer before MY22 happened.

MY21/MY22 feels like a huge difference since we've been waiting almost a year for the first production to start... but the difference for someone on the cusp is just a couple weeks.

Here. I made a handy chart:

Ford Bronco 7/14 6:45 Am time stamp. Told Yesterday I am bumped to 2022 Getting bumped to MY22.PNG

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well... now you know!

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it makes you feel any better some who are voluntarily waiting for MY22 are annoyed too. It was not clear when the first opened reservations that you could choose to wait. I would have done the reservation immediately but I purposely gave it a couple of days in an attempt to get a car Q1-2022. Irritating to find out after the fact I could have been first in line for a 2022 had the information been communicated back then.

What are you going to do though? No sense in getting pissed off now.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

First of all: I am sorry for your bad news / sucks.

However, as other have said FE allocations are somehow separate from non-FEs. I would as the dealer to double check (and maybe ask Ford). Seems like most dealers have no idea what they are doing / how this works, and several are trying to game the system for their priorities.

I would make sure they do not change your priority code to 99 / keep it at least at 19 until all the '21 scheduling is completed.

I also agree that the allocations situation is BS, because they do not account for more early reservations at one dealer, over another.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cancel.

it’s a car or truck. Go get something else.

mad, disappointed? Sure we’d all be.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've gotten over the frustration of being booted back into the 2022MY. I refuse to budge off the Shadow Black Modular top. Just remember, “never buy a car in the first year of production“ as my Grandfather would tell me. What is ultimately a few months wait will be well worth it, we have all waited this long.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I am not very happy today. Spoke with my dealer to see where things stand. He told me last week I was 26 out of 70 orders and he was getting about a 30-35% allocation. Has been telling me in past correspondance I was just inside the 2021 Allotment. Well yesterday he informed me that due to the fact that he has 7 FEs I am now on the outside of the 2021 allotment window. He is only getting 16 non FEs and I am 20. SO unless 4 others are bumped for some commodity reason (which I am sure would effect me too), I am NOT get a 2021.

I am honestly so frustrated and annoyed right now. I ordered within 11 hours of the orders opening and will somehow not receive a vehicle. I also sold my truck a couple weeks ago as I got a VERy good offer from Vroom and figured I should bank that money and payments for the next few months figuring I would have my Bronco by end of summer and my company is work from home until at least end of August. Now I dont know what I am going to do. I dont think we can deal with a single vehicle he the next year. Getting through 3-4 months we could make it work. 9+ months not sure we can.

This allotment formula is BS. There are going to be a LOT of people with times well past mine that will be getting their Broncos this summer. I am so ready to say eff this and just look for something else. I was not expecting one in the first batch but honestly thought I would see one mid sept at the latest. I had thought about moving my order to one of the big dealers, but thought my odds would be worse there with so many orders. But looking at the Chapman Ford I would have been like 65 out of a couple hundred orders and looks like well within their window. I stayed with this dealer as he gave me the best price in the state and had been on top of things with regards to my order and some changes. Now due to low allotment I am out of luck.

Sorry had to vent, and figured some of you will probably be feeling the same way in the next couple weeks as everyone finds out where they stand.

THAT sucks bro, sorry to hear that....

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol at the people telling you to not be upset.
Stop sucking ford off - be pragmatic and realistic and realize that the allocation formula continues to be nonsense/total trash.

period.
Not really sucking off Ford, Just trying to live in the real world where shit happens and its not worth starting riots over. We now live in a world that is transforming daily and we are all navigating it blindly, Ford can only do what it can with what they have which means 90% of us will be pushed back. Those are the facts, how you choose to handle them is on you!

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sucks but that’s just how it goes right now. If it weren’t for that 2 month delay, first deliveries would probably be next month. If you can’t go longer without a vehicle, just look for something used and super inexpensive to hold you over. This waiting is terrible but Christmas morning WILL come!

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I am not very happy today. Spoke with my dealer to see where things stand. He told me last week I was 26 out of 70 orders and he was getting about a 30-35% allocation. Has been telling me in past correspondance I was just inside the 2021 Allotment. Well yesterday he informed me that due to the fact that he has 7 FEs I am now on the outside of the 2021 allotment window. He is only getting 16 non FEs and I am 20. SO unless 4 others are bumped for some commodity reason (which I am sure would effect me too), I am NOT get a 2021.

I am honestly so frustrated and annoyed right now. I ordered within 11 hours of the orders opening and will somehow not receive a vehicle. I also sold my truck a couple weeks ago as I got a VERy good offer from Vroom and figured I should bank that money and payments for the next few months figuring I would have my Bronco by end of summer and my company is work from home until at least end of August. Now I dont know what I am going to do. I dont think we can deal with a single vehicle he the next year. Getting through 3-4 months we could make it work. 9+ months not sure we can.

This allotment formula is BS. There are going to be a LOT of people with times well past mine that will be getting their Broncos this summer. I am so ready to say eff this and just look for something else. I was not expecting one in the first batch but honestly thought I would see one mid sept at the latest. I had thought about moving my order to one of the big dealers, but thought my odds would be worse there with so many orders. But looking at the Chapman Ford I would have been like 65 out of a couple hundred orders and looks like well within their window. I stayed with this dealer as he gave me the best price in the state and had been on top of things with regards to my order and some changes. Now due to low allotment I am out of luck.

Sorry had to vent, and figured some of you will probably be feeling the same way in the next couple weeks as everyone finds out where they stand.

Sorry to hear this; my resevation is a couple hours later than your but i'm at Chapman and it looks like i'll get a 2021 unless there are commodity issues (which as a wildtrax order, seems likely) but I am holding onto my FJ so its not much of a concern for me.

For what its worth, Chapman is offering a great lease deal on a few different wranglers with a guaranteed buyback for up to 15 months for those that need a vehicle while they wait for their bronco.

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've gotten over the frustration of being booted back into the 2022MY. I refuse to budge off the Shadow Black Modular top. Just remember, “never buy a car in the first year of production“ as my Grandfather would tell me. What is ultimately a few months wait will be well worth it, we have all waited this long.
It will be totally worth the wait.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have 7/14 6:54 am and I was like half way down the allocation list when my order was placed. I feel I got lucky.
Sponsored