Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good review, being 6ft - 190lbs it sounds like it will fit like a glove. I explained to my son that being big works great on a a football field or basketball court but has some real disadvantages living everyday life once the lights turn off.
Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@mustangfamily03 If your son is 4’9” then this bronco even my 2 door is gonna be huge for me! Lol. I’ve only got 2” on him for height! I’ve seen one in person and I’m going again Monday and my biggest worry is being able to see over the dashboard! Lol 😂

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've owned an F150 and a Dodge Ram 1500 when I had to deal w/rental properties and kids and now the kids are grown I don't care about the back seat. It's nice to not have to consider anyone but myself and the first time I've been in this situation. Thanks for your input.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Totally agree with your review, I’m only 6’ 190. Been trying to warn people for months this thing is not near as big as some people think it is, and some describe it as. I’m really bummed with how narrow it is, my only real concern. If I wanted a vehicle this size I would of bought a Wrangler years ago, yet here I am waiting for my Bronco. It’s an awesome suv, hopefully I can get used to it lol.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I finally saw the bronco at an event in Indiana where Bronco reps were driving them on a “tour” showing them off.
let me start off by saying I have been reading reviews here on people larger than myself and was quite optimistic. I am 6’3” 240 lbs.
However, I am not sure how I feel. People kept saying the bronco was big... I don’t see that. If anything it was small. I got to look at a 4 dr Badlands 2.3 7 speed manual, leather with Lux pkg. they demonstrated the door removal and the guy lazily removed one door in 49 seconds. Overall I liked the Bronco but I did feel the width was a little lacking (slightly better than a Jeep) and the dash seemed tiny, I mean tiny. The back seat room was a little disappointing for me but not horrible. By disappointing I thought it would feel closer to maybe a Ranger but I felt it (the Bronco) was a little more cramped and I never even shut the door on the bronco. Front leg room was adequate, I just couldn’t get over how small the dash was. It felt go-kart ish. A realistic look at the rear storage it was small too. I couldn’t imagine the 2 door cargo area. I will say it definitely looks awesome. Overall I’m having mixed feelings about the Bronco. I’ve seen so many pictures and it seems bigger in them Than in person. I feel like my review is kind of negative, but there was plenty of cool stuff too. Like being that the dash seemed small the locker and anti sway bar disconnect buttons were easy to reach and forward visibility seemed outstanding. This one had the optional wheels with 33s I thought the stance was nice and it looked great. The front seats were comfortable and the back was decent. Everything (switches) were put in a place that made sense. Very user friendly. I will say I have read about this before but if you are my size or bigger, you will not be sitting in the back seat with the soft top due the the bar that runs across over your head. I actually hit my head on it because I couldn’t see it when they flipped the front of the top back. Sorry for the negative vibe but I feel just like every vehicle that is not a full size is so much of a compromise for taller (6’ +) people. People 6 foot and shorter will love this thing. Thanks.

43AE1590-4695-4400-AF4F-DBB2B9B0A862.jpeg

0E689CB8-F3CB-4E9C-B028-58BD4C427DBD.jpeg

D4D246C2-C0B8-4AEA-B8EC-E41096E9060E.jpeg

D8E570D4-E561-4E0B-8FEA-EAC6252127B4.jpeg

9129C0AA-37ED-4AC1-BAF2-FB62FD1133F9.jpeg
Don't be "sorry for the negative vibe". If that is your true opinion and thought process to back out up then that is absolutely valid.

Reviews need both sides to paint a full picture. 👌

Thank you!

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing your perspective. I have an F150 and I love the interior space! I am also tired of not fitting in the garage, terrible turning radius and tight parking lot fit. I always expected the trade off and for me, it seems a nice balance (6’ 225, wife 5’8”) definitely smaller than an F150 and compareablento my sons super crew Ranger. We all have our preference so your perspective can help others for sure!

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I am 6'2" but only 185# soaking wet, too many years being a runner I guess. I have an apt to get hands on with one on Wednesday, don't know which model & trim yet, Walnut Creek Ford, where my order is, going to run down (89 miles).... on the M/C:), should be a nice day. A little hot today, pushing 90º.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've read a couple of these big and tall reviews and it just makes me glad I'm not an ogre
Its a curse everytime im at the grocery store someone want me to grab that box of cornstarch off the top shelf lol.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for sharing your perspective. I have an F150 and I love the interior space! I am also tired of not fitting in the garage, terrible turning radius and tight parking lot fit. I always expected the trade off and for me, it seems a nice balance (6’ 225, wife 5’8”) definitely smaller than an F150 and compareablento my sons super crew Ranger. We all have our preference so your perspective can help others for sure!
Ditto on the downside to owning an otherwise stellar f-150. I look forward to getting the bronco in the garage and not getting annoyed trying to maneuver in most parking lots. I do not know what the turn radius will be on the new bronco but my 1991 bronco seemed to spin around on its own axis.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the candid review. When I saw the two broncos at a local dealer (OBX with standard wheels and a BD with32s?) I thought the OBX was smaller than I expected inside and out. I think some folks need to hear the bad with the good especially about the ride quality and lack of true luxury vehicle appointments so they maintain realistic expectations. That said, I can not wait to get mine!

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think you really need to drive them to know for sure. I'm 6'3" and felt the width and dash depth was good but was a little worried about head room with the hard top.

Completely agree about the rear cargo area. Worst part of the bronco in my opinion. I feel like the money went to the suspension, tech and exterior design and then they pinched pennies on the interior especially the rear half. The fact that there isn't a fold flat floor or a removeable rear seat to maximize an area that small is crazy to me. Then you have the locking mechanism taking out a wedge, when a tailgate likely wouldn't have done that.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I finally saw the bronco at an event in Indiana where Bronco reps were driving them on a “tour” showing them off.
let me start off by saying I have been reading reviews here on people larger than myself and was quite optimistic. I am 6’3” 240 lbs.
However, I am not sure how I feel. People kept saying the bronco was big... I don’t see that. If anything it was small. I got to look at a 4 dr Badlands 2.3 7 speed manual, leather with Lux pkg. they demonstrated the door removal and the guy lazily removed one door in 49 seconds. Overall I liked the Bronco but I did feel the width was a little lacking (slightly better than a Jeep) and the dash seemed tiny, I mean tiny. The back seat room was a little disappointing for me but not horrible. By disappointing I thought it would feel closer to maybe a Ranger but I felt it (the Bronco) was a little more cramped and I never even shut the door on the bronco. Front leg room was adequate, I just couldn’t get over how small the dash was. It felt go-kart ish. A realistic look at the rear storage it was small too. I couldn’t imagine the 2 door cargo area. I will say it definitely looks awesome. Overall I’m having mixed feelings about the Bronco. I’ve seen so many pictures and it seems bigger in them Than in person. I feel like my review is kind of negative, but there was plenty of cool stuff too. Like being that the dash seemed small the locker and anti sway bar disconnect buttons were easy to reach and forward visibility seemed outstanding. This one had the optional wheels with 33s I thought the stance was nice and it looked great. The front seats were comfortable and the back was decent. Everything (switches) were put in a place that made sense. Very user friendly. I will say I have read about this before but if you are my size or bigger, you will not be sitting in the back seat with the soft top due the the bar that runs across over your head. I actually hit my head on it because I couldn’t see it when they flipped the front of the top back. Sorry for the negative vibe but I feel just like every vehicle that is not a full size is so much of a compromise for taller (6’ +) people. People 6 foot and shorter will love this thing. Thanks.

Ford Bronco Finally saw the Bronco in person... 72F6B72D-418C-4247-9744-678375EFBBF8

Ford Bronco Finally saw the Bronco in person... 72F6B72D-418C-4247-9744-678375EFBBF8

Your photos really make A51 look great!

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@mustangfamily03 If your son is 4’9” then this bronco even my 2 door is gonna be huge for me! Lol. I’ve only got 2” on him for height! I’ve seen one in person and I’m going again Monday and my biggest worry is being able to see over the dashboard! Lol 😂
Today was the first day that I was able to see and sit in a bronco. I am not tall 5'7". One had manual seats and one had electric. I tried adjusting the height on both because I like to sit up high to see better. My concerns have been put to rest.

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Your photos really make A51 look great!
Agree, that picture with the doors, hood and hatch open may be the best color I've seen on a bronco. Looks like an overcast day. Crazy how different some of the pictures look in different lighting.
Sponsored