First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmmm, this may be the only way to get a 21 Bronco.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang it... So do you think if I call Ford and complain about @Zach@Granger and Albert @Granger Ford that maybe I can get the toys!

Hey, Ford, I need to file a complaint against Granger Motors. They are all too nice. They are too organized. They are unnaturally helpful to people who aren't even buying from them. They drink too much Red Bull. They are too far away from my house. They are located in an area that is too pretty. They don't have their own hotel or BnB on site. And did I mention they are too far away? 🤣

Seriously, can't Sean or Amanda or Jaime be put in charge of getting us all toys?😍😍

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dang it... So do you think if I call Ford and complain about @Zach@Granger and Albert @Granger Ford that maybe I can get the toys!

Hey, Ford, I need to file a complaint against Granger Motors. They are all too nice. They are too organized. They are unnaturally helpful to people who aren't even buying from them. They drink too much Red Bull. They are too far away from my house. They are located in an area that is too pretty. They don't have their own hotel or BnB on site. And did I mention they are too far away? 🤣

Seriously, can't Sean or Amanda or Jaime be put in charge of getting us all toys?😍😍
I want toys too!

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone put yours up on Ebay please ,so I can buy it from you.:p
Sure, let me do like some of the other people around here... I'll put mine up for $80k 😁

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want toys too!
I will give you my set for FREE!!

All you gotta do is get my Bronco built and delivered to me by June... Let me know how that works out ;)

Ps. I'm at a different dealer... But I have faith 😁

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang, now I wish I followed through on the whole dealer switch. I waited a month for them to switch it. Got antsy and ended up using my second reservation to order. Canceled the 1st one when they finally called me back. Doubt I’ll be getting this in the mail.😢

And everyday I worry about how a 45min later timestamp has affected my build date!🤣

Sponsored

ManOfValor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No idea why i got it.
Have two orders
4 door FE 7/13 @2004 est, had build date of 6/7 but just git email from @DealerInsider that i was pushed to 6/28
2 door Badlands, high package 7/13 2318 est, no build date.....

It is very cool ford did this but I would much rather have a real bronco in my hands!!!

Edit*
I also was one of those who had there order converted with out permission. Ford fixed it and moved me to my current dealer.
I also had a reservation converted to an order without my consent! No die cast Broncos for me 😞

I received an email saying that a wild track was ordered for me. Called the dealer and he said that the had to do that in order for me to get a MY21 🤔

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really want a set of those! How can I go about getting one from Ford?