Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both the RTR build and the overland build to me look like the same offset but I do know that the fifteen52 wheels are 8.5” and the RTR wheels are 9”. I just hope my build don’t look too goofy that’s what I’m worried about.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@dirtstar2002
What ever happened to the black 4WP Bronco on 37's..saw it once barley move at KOH and then nada.
What were the issues?

Sponsored
OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@dirtstar2002
What ever happened to the black 4WP Bronco on 37's..saw it once barley move at KOH and then nada.
What were the issues?
What if I told you its top secret? I could tell you but you'd end up on the ''no fly'' list and there would be a pizza delivery van watching your house for months

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That thread is all good info. I believe ( my personal opinion) that both Bilstein shocks have the same extended and compressed lengths. the Resi shock probably outperforms the non Resi shock but I have no data to back that up. anyways, don't put a level lift on a yellow shock unless you want CV problems. lol
The Bilstein shocks with external reservoirs will clearly outperform the standard H.O.S.S. shocks with no reservoir, simply because of the position-sensitive damping from the End Stop Control Valves.

More info here...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...suspension-w-position-sensitive-dampers.5481/

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What if I told you its top secret? I could tell you but you'd end up on the ''no fly'' list and there would be a pizza delivery van watching your house for months
Pineapple pizza?

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry , I'm new to all this, trying to keep up. If our end game for our individually build is run 37s we should make sure whatever aftermarket wheel we have is at least a 30 offset and then what shocks/lift should we be purchasing ? You will need to lift the truck how much and then still also trim ? I think we are all getting so impatient we are chomping at the bit to start buying the parts and having everything waiting for our Broncos to get home. These conversations have been very helpful ...us rookies are trying to keep up with all the experts on here and I'm learning more and more every day.

Thank You

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First off thanks for the video.. But I feel like it was labeled wrong. When you say what size tires can I fit? (For me it's on a Big Bend). I want to know if 285's or 295's will fit? Can I get them to work just fine with maybe a different offset to the wheels?

Edit: Some B6G members have already stated that a 33.2" tire should fit on Base up to OBX basically. But that's with all kinds of fancy math. Looking for that simple answer, "33 with a 0 or +35 offset will fit all day long" Something like that anyways.

Maybe thread should've been titled "What will you need to go to 35's or 37's"
Yes, I want to know if I can put 275/70R18 tires on my OBX stock 7.5x18" rim. This is a 33" tire. Can the computer be readjusted, so brakes and mpg work to spec, or does it matter? Will it clear? Note the Stock Badlands has 33" tires, BUT, it slso has the yellow Bilstein shocks (do they provide clearance, or any lift)?

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So it shit the bed? Anyway..no worries I was just curious because it looked great (see my avatar).

BTW..loved your trip with Brad from Trail Recon in AK.

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry , I'm new to all this, trying to keep up. If our end game for our individually build is run 37s we should make sure whatever aftermarket wheel we have is at least a 30 offset and then what shocks/lift should we be purchasing ? You will need to lift the truck how much and then still also trim ? I think we are all getting so impatient we are chomping at the bit to start buying the parts and having everything waiting for our Broncos to get home. These conversations have been very helpful ...us rookies are trying to keep up with all the experts on here and I'm learning more and more every day.

Thank You
The Cliff notes, 4wp adjustable coilovers set at 3'' or more, 35 offset is a great happy medium for the wheels and some light trimming of the plastic.

OP
OP
dirtstar2002

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, I want to know if I can put 275/70R18 tires on my OBX stock 7.5x18" rim. This is a 33" tire. Can the computer be readjusted, so brakes and mpg work to spec, or does it matter? Will it clear? Note the Stock Badlands has 33" tires, BUT, it slso has the yellow Bilstein shocks (do they provide clearance, or any lift)?
the stock offset wheel and 33's should be no problem on the street. go wheel it and see if it rubs the plastic. I'd risk it on my own vehicle.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Cliff notes, 4wp adjustable coilovers set at 3'' or more, 35 offset is a great happy medium for the wheels and some light trimming of the plastic.
What was your opinion of the CV boot angle as far as premature wear on the red rig with 37's? Any billows making contact?
Sponsored