JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
fair... but is there somewhere else everyone going to get 35s with a manual?
Well, you can put 35s onto a stock rubi. Rubbing dependant on rum offset and exact tire.
Sponsored

JT1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
a fair point, I cant get decent reliable transmission data from any industry source, they like to classify everything as manual because of selectable shift. but the stock is still pretty damning... if manuals were THAT desirable, dealers would stock more than 5%...

I did add the mix for atlanta, and LA. you'll probably say those have traffic too... but what major market would I look for that doesnt?
I just did one on autotrader. 7% manuals for gladiator, and 6.2 or so for wranglers. But dealers rarely stock "reasonable" builds. They are $30k strippers or $50k+ loaded soccer mom wagons.. Ford sells every GT350 they make, and all SVT cars were manual only for years..

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

never mind re read post.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
always an option, could add 35s to the bronco too. or 37s, or whatever else.

if we're being honest with each other... you'll get a nicer wheel and save a 2 grand.
Having the factory do the wheels and the lift means you're covered by the factory warranty and therefore you avoid all sorts of headaches that such a modification causes consumers.

Also, no idea if they'll sell those extended flares separately, apart from the Sasquatch package.

OP
OP
atonge40

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Sasquatch is available with both the 2.3 and 2.7. Anything automatic will get you squatching. So you can get the Sasquatch package with the smaller engine.

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m sure Jeep will have 35’s for stock wranglers next year.
Ford should know that now is NOT the time to be timid. I don't know if they really understand this market at all.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man, I love Ford, I own their stock, but this is some really messed up stuff. I thought they "researched" the heck out of this. How could they NOT know this would be an issue? Has anyone from FORD been reading this message board at all? That is truly messed up.

What kinda major malfunction is going on with FORD?
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] 1594842060061

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Link?
Here’s your Rubicon equivalent. The Bronco Badlands, named after Badlands National Park, is meant to be the most capable of any Bronco trim available. It comes with a unique heavy-duty suspension setup with a front stabilizer bar disconnect. It’s based on the Big Bend trim when it comes to the rest of its makeup, so the four-cylinder and manual transmission come standard. There’s a long list of extras, though. Ford adds 17-inch gray-painted aluminum wheels, 33-inch all-terrain tires, the steel bumpers, vinyl-trimmed seats, washout rubberized flooring and auxiliary switches. That GOAT mode switcher is also at its full capacity of seven different modes.

A number of different packages are available, including the Sasquatch Package, Mid Package, High Package and Lux Package. Leather seats can also be added separately from these packages. The one omission here is the V6 engine option.

• Two-door: $43,590
  • Four-door: $46,085
Nothing about lockers or Dana 44. Is Dana 44 standard on all?
Ford Bronco Sasquatch Package With Manual Transmission [Sign Petition For It!] Bronco Details.JPG

Appears the rear dif is the Dana 44 on all models

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
always an option, could add 35s to the bronco too. or 37s, or whatever else.

if we're being honest with each other... you'll get a nicer wheel and save a 2 grand.
The appeal of the Sasquatch is in its simplicity. Doing stuff like this at the factory is WAY easier than doing it down the road, and cheaper overall since you don’t have to throw away or sell parts that nobody wants. Getting any of the 4 lesser trims on 35’s is going to be an enormous pain in the ass without Sasquatch and honestly probably won’t stand up with the M190 IFS. There’s a reason they upgrade it to the M210 with the Sasquatch.

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Sasquatch is available with both the 2.3 and 2.7. Anything automatic will get you squatching. So you can get the Sasquatch package with the smaller engine.
That isn't the point of this thread. The point is you can't get it with a manual.

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
RIP Po’ boy Samsquanch ?

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands