MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alaska Air is very highly regarded, especially here in the PNW. We took a Virgin flight after the merger and the interior decor was something to behold.
Yeah, I know...but that VA vibe was just very cool. Nothing else like it in the air. Well, except for Virgin Atlantic if you want to go international.
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alaska Air is very highly regarded, especially here in the PNW. We took a Virgin flight after the merger and the interior decor was something to behold.
I still see those Virgin interiors on Alaska flights. Missy level work for sure.

Alaska Airlines is awesome!

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Neither, plus it doesn't sound like an honest question either...
Given the demand, there were bound to be a shortage somewhere down the line, even the new vette had issues being in stock on dealer lots and still has a ton of markup.....

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor blip. Once people have their hands on their bronco, they’ll be singing praises of Ford. I don’t see this hurting Ford or an exec at this point.

OP
OP

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its so very weird to see people attempt to compare Ford's rollout of the Bronco in the middle of a pandemic and chip shortage to mishaps in other industries in the past.

There will be 6th gen Ford Bronco early adopters who will probably complain about it for years, but the rest of the car world will only remember how in 2020/2021 used car and rental car prices went through the roof and overall car supply was extremely low. There is so much more going on in the international automotive space than Bronco scheduling delays.
Here's the thing they had the foresight to have enough chips but not to manage their supply chain that's a pretty big misstep in my book

Sponsored

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For every order canceled, there are 3 people wanting to buy one. Im disappointed, as I was hoping to have it this summer, but it is what it is. The only people impacted are us people on here 'watching paint dry' on a daily basis.

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco is the most highly anticipated vehicle of 2021 and likely 2022, there will only be promotions and bonuses at Ford.

I agree there were misses and hopefully once all the champagne bottles have been popped they'll have some sort of retrospective and identify where they can improve.

We just all (myself included) need to chill and enjoy life and what we have instead of asking for more…

*closes eyes and breathes calmly*

Damn, that didn't help much 😁

Last edited:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Could Ford have handled this launch better? In hindsight for sure. Without a doubt.
Will this launch have any negative impacts on Ford long term? Nope.

There due to crank out, as others have stated, close to 200,000 Bronco's by the end of next year. A few hundred people on a Forum of which only a minority are complaining, wont make a dent in them.

OP
OP

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For every order canceled, there are 3 people wanting to buy one. Im disappointed, as I was hoping to have it this summer, but it is what it is. The only people impacted are us people on here 'watching paint dry' on a daily basis.
Sadly, true

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco is the most highly anticipated vehicle of 2021 and likely 2022, there will only be promotions and bonuses at Ford.
Yep...when Harvard Business Review makes Bronco into a case study in 5-8 years.....I'm betting that it reads as a massive success story. We shall see....

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
As of right now, once everyone gets theirs, the koolaid drinkers will just pass it off as covid caused.

however I don’t think we are out of the woods.

once a few dozen citizens get their private Broncos, I wouldn’t be surprised if a fatal design flaw emerges and it’s the suv pinto but worse.

then it might go down as the biggest auto blunder in history.

and wrangler prices will go up 20%

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Don't you guys just get tired of complaining? When you try to control something not under your control then you will just fail.

Let's move on from the Ford screwed up scenario. Be Happy that a modern bronco even exist at all.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think for most people as soon as they get their Bronco they won't care. For others this will be the most disastrous event of their life and they will curse Ford forever. 😁
It is not the most disastrous event of my life, I will likely end up with a bronco... but I will still curse Ford! 😇

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't get me wrong they are going to be amazing Ford should have known that and been somewhat prepared for actual demand
I suspect the interest level has exceeded expectations. I'm sure Ford was hoping for high demand but the demand likely exceeded all their projections. When you are trying to keep all the details secret until the reveal, it seems like a challenge to do an accurate demand projection.
Sponsored