First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This needs a thread of its own with a poll for current and new owners. Seems like a big deal to me.
Absolutely! We need more polls around here been a while.
Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a pretty steady whistling with the top down. It comes from the middle top of the windshield as best I can tell. It is not loud, and it does come and go. It may be cross winds or other conditions, but it seems to happen for me at midrange speeds (say 40 mph). It is also slightly audible with the soft top closed.
Thanks, hopefully there is a fix for it.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got a Non-Sasquatch Big Bend 2.3 as well coming.

How are the seats? Comfortable? Well I know this is subjective, how do you like the appearance of the seats in the black and shadow gray?

Franklin county, OH here too btw, right next door.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ross, thanks for the nice write up. Sounds perfect.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any update on that rear-seat cupholder situation?

The rig looks great! Glad to hear the plastics are robust, especially for the trunk area. Do you think the painted portion of the inside tailgate will be susceptible to damage? I've been contemplating methods of protecting the paint there if it's a high-damage area.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Side Note* I know this was in another thread, and had some discussion, BAJA vs SPORT modes.

We have a demo here that has the sport mode and mine has baja. I have been able to test out both. They are NOT the same! I would strongly discourage using BAJA on pavement! Even switching back into 2H. The shift points are not the same as what it is in Sport Mode. BAJA on pavement IMO is not a good option. I dont know if it will hurt anything on the Bronco, it was just not a good ride. Holds rpms too high and shifts hard or feels like it wont shift. overall it is not the same as Sport mode. I can say I will not be using it as an alternative to sport mode. off road is a different story, as I was able to use Baja in texas on the dirt track!
Thanks for posting this. I gave up tilting at this particular windmill months ago. People want to believe they're the same, so they insist that they are. Just hoping no one does any serious damage to their new ride. (And that someone figures out how to enable Sport on Badlands).

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are the seats? Comfortable? Well I know this is subjective, how do you like the appearance of the seats in the black and shadow gray?

Based on the picture of his son taking a nap in the back seat, I presume the seats must be very comfortable.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No 40" tires or rock crawling. Just want to have something to drive before 2023 - and I think 2023 might be a bit suspect. It's kinda disheartening reading all these accounts of people with their new Broncos.
If a painted top is the most important thing, makes sense. Personally, the top is good to go as is and the vehicle under it is my focus, but to each their own.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Based on the picture of his son taking a nap in the back seat, I presume the seats must be very comfortable.
Haha yes.

I haven't had a cloth interior car in a long time, and since I've never seen one in person I solicit all the feedback I can get.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice! The seats are very comfortable and look great. The gray trim fabric feels THICK and substantial, which is nice. The black inset panels feel like the "Jersey" / Sport cloth that debuted on the 08 Escape range, and those wore really well.

I love the look of the heather gray and black, especially with the black dash with gray accents. Nothing looks out of place and the design is very cohesive.

I *am*, however, searching for decent letter insets for the BRONCO on the passenger dash. That needs a little plussing.

Sponsored

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To piggyback off of what @PREMiERdrum said, the call clarity is great! And I have made several calls with the top down. My wife reported it was fine on the other end, and I could hear her well.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to quote @Bdisco

NewToBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo S60, 2012 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for the write up. Getting more excited as people share their experience. Congrats on the new ride.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy birthday little buddy. Thank you for a well written, helpful, and useful post.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome, just awesome. As a Ohio native, cruising country roads around Columbus in a Badlands sounds amazing. Next weekend take it down into the hills or go find a covered bridge or Ohio barn!

Wanderer351

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 E350 4x4 sportsmobile van. 2020 f150 2.7 crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're just down the road in Pataskala... out kids play in LCL league sports and I'm the Percussion Director for Watkins Memorial HS. Keep an eye out! We'll be up in Johnstown both tonight and Friday.
I run thru Johnstown twice a day on my commute! I’ll keep an eye out!! Jelly you got yours But they were running such good deals on the F1 50s around Labor Day and my photo Wrangler was on it’s last leg and I had to trade off!!
Any update on that rear-seat cupholder situation?

The rig looks great! Glad to hear the plastics are robust, especially for the trunk area. Do you think the painted portion of the inside tailgate will be susceptible to damage? I've been contemplating methods of protecting the paint there if it's a high-damage area.
fold down table will protect it!

you'll love having it too!
Sponsored