Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a feeling
seems I'm reading the back seats are totally different design in the 2/4 door. 4 folds totally; 2 not so much
Sponsored

mypapahadabronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hm. I'm not super clear as to why the 4-door would fold totally flush to the cargo floor, but the 2-door only folds flat (not flush). It seems to me that in cases where you would ride in the 2-door with the seats folded (and still in the Bronco), it would be more beneficial 99% of the time to have access to a totally flat cargo floor. Why waste the space? Unless there is some glaring design consideration I'm missing that makes it unfeasible.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they CAN go flat (lazy dumbass didn't move the front seat backs up to allow then to pass) , BUT not level with the rest of the trunk. Beefy mounts on the rear seat back hinges as well.
But something odd about how the rear seat bottoms are perched on legs. Almost every other vehicle I know of uses this underseat area for fuel tank space, or whatever else. Not the Bronco.... Gotta be a reason.

20200716_193538.jpg

20200716_193039.jpg

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like they CAN go flat
I think the 4-door 'legs' swivel forward & seats fold flat on top of them. I think the 2-door is completely different

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

which would be a bit wierd, as the specs say identical leg room, but the 2 door does say 4passenger while the 4 doors is 5 passenger. so the seats must be different, just not sure why...
The 2 door is like a 2+2 I think. 50/50 split. The 5 seater is 60/40

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling if the front seats were moved a little forward, the rears would fold flat. With the tilt angle of the front seats, you would have some room to move the front seats back again.
Flat yes... But level with the truck floor. This would be a big failure imo

Sponsored

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Noticed this picture, look at the posts at the bottom portion of the seat. I don't think there would be and open "channel" in the mount if there was not a purpose like swinging the posts out and back up under the seat to allow the seats to lay flatter. ? ^^ dunnno
Ford Bronco Bronco rear seats do not fold down flat? - they fold down ramp Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 8.17.23 PM
Sponsored