First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Kendall Ford in Eugene, OR confirmed that they won't charge more than MSRP and will honor x-plan (if available) for all reserved Broncos (including First Edition).
Sponsored

95Bravo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
AutoNation Ford Frisco (TX) is NOT charging ADM. But - for what it's worth - their sales manager said that Ford is NOT allowing any dealer charges but also no discounts, either. I'm not sure if the X-plan falls into that or not (seems to me that the X-plan would be an exception and will be available).

Here is the email I received from AutoNation Ford Frisco:
So great news!!! There will not be any ADM on the Broncos. Ford has sent emails to all the dealers and Ford is not allowing any discount or any markup on the Broncos. When you make your order it will be the MSRP and that is it…

Hope this helps,

• Sad
Reactions: bek

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney, TX is giving conflicting information about X-plan pricing. I received this email where they say no X-plan, MSRP only.
Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 1594944615249

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Update to ARIZONA, CHAPMAN FORD - Will not be participating in X Plan. Fees to be included are tax, title, license, doc fee.

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Dealers: No-ADM, X-Plans & Special Discounts Master List 39B72D88-6E87-4F66-BA93-8A23358615D6

Just FYI, this was from Downtown Ford in Sacramento, but this was on Monday so perhaps they’ve changed their mind? I also didn’t read through all the posts so maybe someone else had spoken to them and they have decided not to have the dealer markups.......

• Wow

Sponsored

Rdecrane5

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2019 Ford Expedition, 1964 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Email back from Autonation Ford in St Petersburg, FL:

"TBD on ADM" and they said "We won't accept XPLAN, as most dealers won't" I guess I'm moving my reservation when the time is right.
Brandon ford in Tampa said no to ADM and yes to X plan. That would be my recommendation to you. I have been dealing with Lyle Herb (Internet sales manager) great guy and has been very informative.

onegdgal

First Edition
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Brandon ford in Tampa said no to ADM and yes to X plan. That would be my recommendation to you. I have been dealing with Lyle Herb (Internet sales manager) great guy and has been very informative.
When did you get this response? I called Jim Gordon there yesterday and he told me they weren’t sure if they were going to do ADM and wouldn’t comment on anything.. he was very non committed to everything and said nothing would be in writing even email form for now.

MajorTrip

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Arizona: San Tan Ford
No ADM
Xplan if available

Rdecrane5

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When did you get this response? I called Jim Gordon there yesterday and he told me they weren’t sure if they were going to do ADM and wouldn’t comment on anything.. he was very non committed to everything and said nothing would be in writing even email form for now.
this was earlier today.

Rausy91

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I‘m also currently reserved through Brandon Ford. So there Is at least 3 of us so far. They've usually been pretty good to deal with. Maybe letting them know that if they make the wrong decision in regards to ADM etc. it could cost them multiple sales. This may help sway their decision a little?

Just a thought.

Sponsored

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AutoNation Ford Frisco (TX) is NOT charging ADM. But - for what it's worth - their sales manager said that Ford is NOT allowing any dealer charges but also no discounts, either. I'm not sure if the X-plan falls into that or not (seems to me that the X-plan would be an exception and will be available).

Here is the email I received from AutoNation Ford Frisco:
So great news!!! There will not be any ADM on the Broncos. Ford has sent emails to all the dealers and Ford is not allowing any discount or any markup on the Broncos. When you make your order it will be the MSRP and that is it…

Hope this helps,
Thanks for confirming, they didn't answer my inquiry about this. I'm okay with MSRP but am absolutely not paying any sort of markup.

Rdecrane5

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I‘m also currently reserved through Brandon Ford. So there Is at least 3 of us so far. They've usually been pretty good to deal with. Maybe letting them know that if they make the wrong decision in regards to ADM etc. it could cost them multiple sales. This may help sway their decision a little?

Just a thought.
I have purchased several vehicles from Brandon Ford. They care more about moving a unit vs making extra money on the deal. They are the largest ford dealer in the world and they didn’t get there by trying to rip people off.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for confirming, they didn't answer my inquiry about this. I'm okay with MSRP but am absolutely not paying any sort of markup.
Even MSRP makes it a little iffy for me. I feel that after the hype dies down, there will be deals to be found. And then there will be used models for sale as well.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Koch 33 Ford (Easton, Pa.) Formerly Milham Ford

ADM - Probably won't, but the do ADM on things like Raptor and Shelby Mustangs
Incentives Below Invoice - Don't know of any incentives yet.
x-plan - Absolutely yes -- his words
fee - $100

He also said they believe they'd be able to order end of December.
Have you tried Haldeman in Allentown?

RubyRuin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even MSRP makes it a little iffy for me. I feel that after the hype dies down, there will be deals to be found. And then there will be used models for sale as well.
Ideally I would like to use X-Plan to get the price down, but I'll take the hit in price for being an early adopter and being able to configure (what is likely going to be a less popular configuration) to match exactly what I want.
Sponsored