First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Contacted auto nation ford Scottsdale and they stayed will sell at msrp, plus 500 doc fee and mandatory tint for 500$.
Sponsored

Crimpcap

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Honda G1 Insight
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked to San Tan Ford. Confirmed x plan. No ADM and $499 DOC fee. All subject to change.

PHXBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor, 2019 JLU Moab
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My reservation currently sits with Chapman. If they pull the nitrogen fill, VIN etch, GPS tracker, etc. BS, I'll switch immediately. Their Jeep side of the house plays those games so I expect the same with their Ford dealer. Hopefully I'll have more leverage with an ordered Bronco versus something already sitting on their lot.

Beardicus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The sales manager of my dealer in Tucson, Jim Click Ford, emailed me yesterday. I asked the sales manager to confirm that there would be no ADM and that they would honor X-plan pricing. I will post results of their response.
I'm at Holmes Tuttle. Haven't heard anything from them, but i haven't reached out either. Will be interesting to see if these are different being owned by the same, but just across town.

Devils68

Everglades
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Chapman and San Tan are the biggest scammers. Bell ford and peoria ford are pretty good to deal with.

Sponsored

Rincon

Wildtrak
First Name
Laird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon???
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Never had anything but the runaround and ridiculous add-ons at Camelback, San Tan and Chapman when I’m up in the Phoenix area. San Tan was horrible. Jim Click in Tucson has been piss poor on high end Mustangs but so far seem to realistic in the Bronco. They love that tint and paint seal crap as much as most of them though so watch out. I’m letting the Arizona dust settle a bit.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to Larry H. Miller Ford in Mesa. They offered my invoice price when I pre-ordered my Ranger when everyone else wanted MSRP. Dealer Doc Fee of course with no extra add-ons. Once I complete my build I will see what they will offer.

But I will never go back to Sanderson or Peoria. Talked to Sanderson on the phone and they said ya come on down we will get you a good deal (on my Ranger). Drove 1 hours through traffic for them just to offer MSRP. That's not a deal. They could have told me that over the phone and saved my 2 hours of driving. I had a appointment with someone at Peoria. Showed up 15 minutes early and ended up waiting 45 minutes. Walked my ass out and never went back. Wasn't planning on going to Larry H Miller even though they were the closest dealer since I though the bigger dealers who deal with volume could offer the best price. Guess again. Their first offer was invoice pricing. Got everything in writing and my deposit that day. Didn't try any additonal mark ups or add ons at signing. Now I'm going back to them on the Bronco.

Phorick

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sent out emails to all my local Ford dealerships around Tucson, so far still waiting on a response.

OP
OP

gaam

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Chapman and San Tan are the biggest scammers. Bell ford and peoria ford are pretty good to deal with.
I can't even get simple info from my contact over at San Tan. Not looking good...

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved 2 Broncos - 1 at Chapman Ford and 1 at Sanderson.

I talked to Chapman last week and he said no ADM, no X plan, but fees for tint.

I talked to Sanderson last week as well. According to another post on the forum, they are MSRP, no ADM, X Plan acceptance
*** Just confirmed with Sanderson, MSRP, no ADM, X plan if available. They will also notify me if they get one in to look at and test drive prior to ordering

Last edited:

Sponsored

Phorick

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might have to check on Sanderson

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going with Rodeo Ford, they seem to have really good reviews and their internet director is pretty good with answering questions. I have never been to Rodeo, all my dealings have been with Peoria Ford. Personally I don't care for Peoria Ford.

Rodeo Ford has no ADM, and they do X-Plan. There will be no dealer add-ons either.
Expect the usual doc fees,.

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't go to Peoria Ford. Horrible customer service. When my son bought his Focus ST we got a run around when they scratched on delivery. After 3 attempts to fix the paint they said to find someone else to fix then when bringing the quote they denied it. During the 3 attempts they caused more damage to a different door. Service dept is a cluster. Also wouldn't fulfill the we owe after the salesman left. I personally wouldn't piss on that place if it was on fire.

Auto Nation Ford I had good luck with on my Expedition, I contacted them after reserving a Bronco, they said no ADM, will sell at MSRP and honoring X plans.

Purchased my Raptor from Camelback. The salesman Angel was good to deal with and service appointments on my truck have went very well.

r0skor0cker

Big Bend
First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to Larry H. Miller Ford in Mesa
I also reserved at Larry H. Miller Ford in Mesa. Its closest to where I live. Im hoping for a good experience. I've only every bought parts for my truck at this dealer.

DesertVx

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Isuzu Vehicross
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oracle Ford told me msrp, no X plan pricing . Jim Click said they would honor x plan on the Bronco. Let’s see.
Sponsored