Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Below is a link to The Thank You thread, which was an earlier attempt to express my gratitude for the nuggets of information that Stig and Ashley provided...information that truly built excitement and engagement in wanting to know everything about the Bronco! Generating that excitement was all the Stig was about, and it was effective! I tuned in daily for about 5 months before joining B6G, just to catch Stig updates.

"I look back at that Stig days as the golden days, at least in my opinion...a time where we really did not know a great deal about the 6g Bronco, and everyone was optimistic and curious. THank you Stig, wherever you may roam, and thank you, Ashley, for your contributions and dedication to making this forum what it truly is!!!"

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-thank-you-thread.17029/

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if the person responsible for the B&P lost their job, because that would have been for cause.
Stig may have violated some rules, but he was actually helping Ford sell Broncos.
I find people working behind desks rarely give a crap about what’s really going on though.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stig and Ash have nothing to apologize for, they did nothing wrong. In fact they did both brands represented a favor by the information provided. I believe Ford drastically missed the mark on their customer base. (most) bronco buyers are old School, see through the Bs people who just want facts. None of this fluffy crap. Stig provided that information for us that kept many of us attentive to this who fiasco... None of the leaks were detrimental or harmed the brand in any way other than the fact it may have spoiled the marketing teams over built release. They need to offer him a promotion rather than this stupid review process.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For real? This person is getting in that much trouble for showing of photos off a stupid car online? GTFO. Ford dropped the ball, it’s pathetic we had to resort to potato photos for our fix. Unreal.

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford - I can’t believe for how big you are that you don’t know marketing And communications in the modern world. Its 2021 and people want real organic information, not staged propaganda And they will seek it out. That’s why this forum is here - because people came looking for info and found a place that had some. And that information made us more excited, more passionate and more excited for the Bronco. Stig has vastly out sold, out raised awareness and out excited us all way more than anything that Jackson Dawson/BN or Ford marketing did. Do the right thing to a good person.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The steady trickle of pictures provided by The Stig via @618TRVLWILD were the best marketing Ford had during this whole process.

I always thought that we might find out later that all of the "leaks" and the "spy photos" were intentional by Ford, you know, sorta like in keeping with the sasquatch legend where there were only a few blurry pictures in existence of the mythical creature. They should give Stig an award, not punish him(her?)!

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Stig did a great service providing hope when it was fading fast.

Ford, don't project your failures and a need to punish someone here. The Stig is one of your best unknown resources (known now). The failures of the launch are not his doing. The Stig helped to sell a lot of Broncos and you weren't ready to handle it. Don't punish The Stig. Some one else's head should roll, not his.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Ford Motor Company please take a moment to read the heartfelt emotion being poured out for a total stranger in your organization.

During a time in which there was little Bronco information and the World was turned upside down by a pandemic, one of your employees provided hope and enthusiasm.

The small bits of information provided by The Stig lit a grass roots fire of enthusiasm for the Bronco.
That hope and enthusiasm was contagious and it spread like a wildfire. More customers came to the Bronco and Ford Motor Company.

There are times to disregard small infractions and look at the greater good. THIS is one of those times. The Stig provided a spark in the darkness and lit the way for many to find the Bronco.

I respectfully request leniency during your review. Please look at the amount of enthusiasm generated by this employee and adjudicate in his favor.

Semper Fidelis,
CWO4 USMC Ret.

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would also like to file an Amicus Brief on behalf of the Stig.

When I originally made reservations for two Broncos last July I did it because I used to own a Bronco 2 and wanted to relive those experiences from my twenties with a new much more capable Bronco. Those reservations were made without a great amount of passion.

The information that the Stig provided to this enthusiast community helped intensify my passion for the new Bronco. I always looked for new posts from Ashley knowing that I might learn more about the Bronco.

During the past 13 months Ford has more missteps than I can remember. Without that new incoming Bronco info I think I would have become disillusioned and just cancelled my reservations instead of placing orders for two Broncos.

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1. Stig upsold more sasquatch packages with one factory photo than your entire marketing team.
2. Relayed more information in a month than Ford has in a year, at a time when info was critical to ordering trim types.
3. Sold more signature lighting than your infomercial.
4. Kept your customers more engaged with the product than Jackson Dawson.

It took months before I finally came to terms that the stig was not a Ford employee planted to keep us intrigued.

You want to review something, track down who authorized the build and price, the bandwidth for order banks on reveal night, whoever chose clashing interior colors, and not having soft tops as an option for two doors. Not someone taking pictures of known products after the fact, even if the signs said not to.

Henry Ford would have told the Stig thank you, you've sold a million before we've sold one.

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stig did more to encourage us to "Stay Pumped" than Ford's multi-million dollar marketing department, he needs a raise, not disciplinary action.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll never know the numbers, but I have no doubt that many of those early reservations were made only because of the info Stig provided. Nothing was leaked that Ford hadn't already tried to share in some fashion, but crucial information was relayed nonetheless.

If rules were violated, fine, some action needed to be taken. That's been done and an example has been made I'm sure. Now it's time for Ford to take their turn and learn from Stig's example. You don't need a multimillion dollar marketing campaign and PR firm.

You only need a passionate employee or two with a camera, a desire to act in the best interests of the brand, and a willingness to engage with the community that supports it.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs