Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they saying MGV will be available for all models, and not just badlands? Thats good news for future buyers. And love that blue....

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that front bumper, that was in photos in 2020, and I hope it becomes available for aftermarket install on my OBX. I also like the fact that Missy & Co. are looking at other ways of imagining roof racks, that wont interfere with the soft top. And i like the positive post.
Call me jaded, but all I see is a desperate attempt to sell you on the soft top switch with more things you can't actually purchase.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are they saying MGV will be available for all models, and not just badlands? Thats good news for future buyers. And love that blue....
Where did you get that from?

This concept is a Black Diamond which has the MGV.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hoping Ford will have a wider spaced front to back bar option. Maybe the front bar on or near the windshield. Somewhere near the red arrow points in image below. For providing better support for longer items such as my canoe. Else I'll have to rig something up.

Ford Bronco 🏄‍♂️ BRONCO RIPTIDE concept build features prototype front steel bumper, Bimini top, tube doors, bike rack, crossbars, RIGID lights CarrierSpacin

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The sagging lightbar doesn't look great.
It's not sagging, it's mounted upside down... by Ford engineering interns no doubt. The future is bright!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wasn't there supposed to have been a VB concept last year around the same time as the Filson concept was released, guess it was delayed if so.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is it just me or are the tow hooks black in one photo and silver in another.

Ahhh photoshop

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice photos with backdrop. That has never been a problem for Ford. But it leaves me to question if there are actually enthusiasts that they consult on these concepts. We saw in the fishing rig concept the fantasy of mounting a Yeti cooler on the rooftop rack. And here we see two surfboards mounted on the roof the wrong way. Fins Always Forward. Such a simple concept that Missy once again missed.
Whenever I see boards on racks that direction it driven me crazy, I always put mine with the fins at the front of the vehicle incase I stop short hopefully the fins will catch the straps if they are slightly loose. The other way they could potentially slide out the back. Otherwise I love the no top roof rack concept 🥰

Sponsored

Schoat333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want one of these so bad... Wont be getting one anytime soon though. :(

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you get that from?

This concept is a Black Diamond which has the MGV.
Ah yah sorry. I keep forgetting about the Black Diamond. I think they should though. The Wildtrak with MGV would have been my choice if i could have picked it.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whenever I see boards on racks that direction it driven me crazy, I always put mine with the fins at the front of the vehicle incase I stop short hopefully the fins will catch the straps if they are slightly loose. The other way they could potentially slide out the back. Otherwise I love the no top roof rack concept 🥰
If you stop short, and the straps are loose, then the boards are going to go forward. The fins won't do much.

I usually put mine fin first just because that's "the way" but I, and many friends, have carried them with fins back with no issues.

If your straps come loose enough that the boards start moving around the fins probably aren't going to do much.

I don't have an issue with the boards in the photo.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I have a Ten10 mug in the mail and now this? All in the same week? Be careful Ford, your customer satisfaction program might be working too well.
Sponsored