Sponsored

Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation…

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I revel in the absurdity of it all. If there weren't internet forums for uptight people who have nothing in their lives but righteous envy of someone thousands of miles away, giving them fits of hypertension and micro strokes, they would've never known. I am overjoyed by misfortunes of random confluences of events that lay bare to all the OEM/dealership model and how they collude to perceptive "slight" the consumer and the sheep mentality of newbs here walking in for their dose of disappointment as the evil clown of commerce grips their balloon animal until it pops and they cry 5 year old tears. It's terrible amusing.
Nicely said. I distinctly heard Dennis Miller's voice when I was reading this and loved it!
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger had 4 more retail Broncos delivered yesterday, shown below with 2 of its mannequins delivered previously.

984D0BA5-9E5D-4497-A7D2-1545095FB9D0.jpeg
Surprised Granger is getting retail stock. Would think they have enough orders that there'd be a customer somewhere on the list that would have a producible Bronco.

OP
OP
bk4gbay

bk4gbay

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

wonder what they paid because the buyer sounds like someone who would pay what ever they asking and sure the sale person saw her and add 5k more then they already been asking
Given the situation I was told I would bet that was the case unfortunately.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
50 years from now people will argue about the existence of these.
Hang on now, people as late as a minute ago still don’t believe the Bronco is real. 😛

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We’re the people who “backed out” the sales manager and a salesman? 😆
There’s a dealership local to me (not the one I go to) that magically has 4 First Editions for sale. Yeah I’m sure anyone is backing out of their FE 🙄 Even if someone ordered and didn’t want it they for sure would flip it for what they are going for these days. I bet you hit the nail on the head at this dealership too, the salesman, the manager, his cousin and her neighbor all backed out together lol

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A dealer was going to let me test drive one for 6 months... as long as i paid 20,000 over sticker
How much of a deposit did they want for this? $1,000? Take the deal, give them the deposit, and absolutely trash that thing over 6 months. I mean really take it offroading hard. Flip it if you can. If you're a novice offroader take that time to become experienced. Learn what not to do.

At the end of the 6 month test drive, tell them you're not interested anymore. You didn't like the way it drove. Let em keep your deposit. You just got a 6 month bronco lease for 166/month, and their insurance can pay to fix it.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If ford was serious about questions they would have a 10 digit phone number....
Ford Bronco Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation… 1629541864424

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much of a deposit did they want for this? $1,000? Take the deal, give them the deposit, and absolutely trash that thing over 6 months. I mean really take it offroading hard. Flip it if you can. If you're a novice offroader take that time to become experienced. Learn what not to do.

At the end of the 6 month test drive, tell them you're not interested anymore. You didn't like the way it drove. Let em keep your deposit. You just got a 6 month bronco lease for 166/month, and their insurance can pay to fix it.
I'd love to see someone thrashing a Bronco offroad with Dealer plates!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Surprised Granger is getting retail stock. Would think they have enough orders that there'd be a customer somewhere on the list that would have a producible Bronco.
Have to be careful when you change the intent of another post. @Razorbak86 just said that Retail Broncos were delivered in the group picture. Every reservation holder is considered a retail order. There was no claim that the Broncos pictured are retail stock. Granger has plenty of orders that can be built without constraints. In some cases, later reservation holders can get their Bronco built/delivered before an early reservation holder. There will be plenty more group photos at Granger as Broncos are released into the wild.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There’s a dealership local to me (not the one I go to) that magically has 4 First Editions for sale. Yeah I’m sure anyone is backing out of their FE 🙄 Even if someone ordered and didn’t want it they for sure would flip it for what they are going for these days. I bet you hit the nail on the head at this dealership too, the salesman, the manager, his cousin and her neighbor all backed out together lol
What dealership?

Sponsored
OP
OP
bk4gbay

bk4gbay

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After sleeping on it and reading the comments, I realized I should of posted something a little more lighthearted like:

Family friend gets Wildtrak softtop one day after it's announced! That was fast Ford.

Got caught up in the moment when I heard about it. Obviously people on here would realize it was the mannequin. Just annoyed dealerships are selling and/or not letting the public interact with the mannequin Broncos as intended.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After sleeping on it and reading the comments, I realized I should of posted something a little more lighthearted like:

Family friend gets Wildtrak softtop one day after it's announced! That was fast Ford.

Got caught up in the moment when I heard about it. Obviously people on here would realize it was the mannequin. Just annoyed dealerships are selling and/or not letting the public interact with the mannequin Broncos as intended.
See that is up to the dealership. The one dealer in Alabama refused my deposit as he claimed that doing so would obligate them to locking up the Bronco and preventing it's use. I am the first person he'll call if I want it in January. Another dealer took my deposit on another demo, but they will continue to use the demo as it's intended purpose. The deal is MSRP (no ADM) with likely price reduction based on the accumulated miles from usage.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You guys do realize that all this talk about forfeiting allocations and dealer penalties is not existent.

I mean how can you forfeit allocations that you're not getting till 2022? You think floor is really going to keep track of all this? Most of the Broncos out there are being sold to "walk ins" after supposedly folks backed out.

Maybe I'm a skeptic, but it has been clearly made to me forward is all about the dealers and not the end drivers.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Retail stock? ...NO.
two seperate words.

Retail units = reservation /orders/ customers Broncos.

stock units = dealer stock ... for the lot.

Too many people misinterpret the wording.

I don't even want to bring up the number of times I see the word "allocation" used improperly.
Sponsored