Sponsored

Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation…

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreeing to buy the demo and having it actually in their possession are two things entirely. Dealer can sell it to anyone as long as they agree to wait until the appropriate time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bk4gbay

bk4gbay

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So how much did she pay over sticker?
I wish I knew. Not polite to talk finances 😉 but given the circumstances I bet it wasn’t MSRP.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good for her 0 fault on her end. The dealer had to opt in and agree to the terms of the mannequin program. Not selling it for 6 months was a big sticking point also adding an accessory pack that ford chooses. If ford were to find out they would either pull all or partial of their allocation. Which essentially would screw people in our position. Would ford let them choose another dealer? This would open a massive can of worms.
Forfeiture of one month of future Bronco allocation, forfeiture of one month of future Bronco Sport allocation, and loss of eligibility for future Bronco FCTP programs.

Ford Bronco Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation… 100A62D2-D7FD-4FEF-A013-840B034AE735
Ford Bronco Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation… F44F3A07-1C3D-46E7-AF3D-EE26E03CA5C9

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Forfeiture of one month of future Bronco allocation, forfeiture of one month of future Bronco Sport allocation, and loss of eligibility for future Bronco FCTP programs.

Ford Bronco Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation… F44F3A07-1C3D-46E7-AF3D-EE26E03CA5C9
I was close. The number to report the dealership is at the bottom of the page if anyone wants to Karen out.

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was close. The number to report the dealership is at the bottom of the page if anyone wants to Karen out.
Ford has people looking for these sorts of posts on all the forums. If they actually sold it and this is not some sort of agreement, that dealer is going to loose a lot of money over this, and someone is probably getting fired.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer has 4 Broncos for sale, 4 people backed up, they are all up for sale.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford has people looking for these sorts of posts on all the forums. If they actually sold it and this is not some sort of agreement, that dealer is going to loose a lot of money over this, and someone is probably getting fired.
I’d be willing to bet the mannequin vins are flagged. If their sold ford would find out pretty quick on their own. On top of the spy’s they have.

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

edit: going to be an ultra rare one. 2021 rapid red soft top wildtrak
my dealer’s mannequin was rapid red. Maybe I need to do some more reading. What’s so ultra rare about that color….or do you mean the soft top? Not so rare if they are forcing that as standard now right?

*edit- it was race red. I didn’t know my colors.

Last edited:

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The blue window sticker and soft top on a Wyldtrak makes it 1 of <3,000 as of right now. Start breaking it down by rare options and paint codes and it gets Fuddy quickly.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my dealer’s mannequin was rapid red. Maybe I need to do some more reading. What’s so ultra rare about that color….or do you mean the soft top? Not so rare if they are forcing that as standard now right?
Rapid Red is a 1 year color and the fact that it exists on a MY'21 softie WT makes the population of it to be 1 out of 3000.
Sponsored