Sponsored

Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation…

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rapid Red is a 1 year color and the fact that it exists on a MY'21 softie WT makes the population of it to be 1 out of 3000.
Likely much rarer than 3000 (number of dealers), as not all dealers ordered Wildtraks, not all are optioned the same, and not all are rapid red. If they all optioned 1/11th of 3000 the same ratio of colors, there might be just 273 rapid red mannequins...
Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m glad she got it. Works hard and deserves it. I just wish the process was fair. 7/14 reservation holders having to wait til 22/23 and here someone walks off the street and gets one. A rare one at that.
You could have also. She just beat you to it

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Likely much rarer than 3000 (number of dealers), as not all dealers ordered Wildtraks, not all are optioned the same, and not all are rapid red. If they all optioned 1/11th of 3000 the same ratio of colors, there might be just 273 rapid red mannequins...
Correct. I didn't word it correctly and didn't break down the math. My point was that out of 3000 dealers (the only ones that can get a RR softie MY'21 WT), this specimen will be a very rare build. If people are looking to speculate on desirable builds, they should be scouring dealer's demos for another like it.

TonySTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation… IMG_9560

WT is a mannequin and the other 3 are available for purchase. The salesperson has no clue how they managed to get 3 Broncos on the lot. All are available for $10K over MSRP.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That could be 5-20 + Broncos sold depending on their size.

I bet that hurts.

granger has like 30 for September
Granger had 4 more retail Broncos delivered yesterday, shown below with 2 of its mannequins delivered previously.

Ford Bronco Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation… 984D0BA5-9E5D-4497-A7D2-1545095FB9D0

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct. I didn't word it correctly and didn't break down the math. My point was that out of 3000 dealers (the only ones that can get a RR softie MY'21 WT), this specimen will be a very rare build.
I wasn't correcting you, I thought I should "show your math" on the 3,000 since you used the number and further explained the differential equation at work given unknown variables still playing out... A wise dealer could "sell a mint" with this same logic if they found themselves in possession of one of these unicorn centaurs. This lady could literally "reverse mortgage" this truck for easy $250-$500k on the eBays.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rapid Red is a 1 year color and the fact that it exists on a MY'21 softie WT makes the population of it to be 1 out of 3000.
Got it. Thanks for the info.

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Most definitely it was the dealer mannequin as the WT can't come with a soft top in MY'21 except for the dealer demos. Which means they will lose 1 month of Bronco allocation and 1 month of Bronco Sport allocation. I hope the markup was worth it for the dealer.
Well, if Broncos aren’t even coming until 22/23, do they really lose anything?

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Family friend picked up a softtop Wildtrak today with no reservation… 984D0BA5-9E5D-4497-A7D2-1545095FB9D0

WT is a mannequin and the other 3 are available for purchase. The salesperson has no clue how they managed to get 3 Broncos on the lot. All are available for $10K over MSRP.
I was there earlier. They already sold one so they now have, or had, a Big Bend and an Outer Banks. They claimed they were from people backing out on orders.

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Went to my local dealership today and there were 5 base with 2 inch spacer lifts, 35 inch tires, AM wheels, 4WP running boards and spare tire carrier. All carried a 10K mark up. No test drives allowed.

I did test drive a BL 6 speed demo and it didn't knock my socks off. I am not sure what I was expecting..it drove fine, I guess it was all just fine. It actually reminded me of my 5 gen 4Runner.

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It amazes me how many Karen’s are on this forum. Ford will know if they broke their agreement on the mannequin unit. People also need to realize dealer employees can order one and not take delivery. If that bothers someone so much they need to ask themselves: 1. Why are they upset someone beat them to place a reservation in line and 2. Are you not able to understand that there will be people that end up not wanting the Bronco they ordered? At the end of the day it really is just a car.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Suntrup Ford Kirkwood has a rapid red WT soft top demo. So there're at least two.
Sponsored