Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it's on their Vehicle Visibility page, but I am not 100% confident. I was on the phone with my dealer and it seemed to take him a minute to find the info for me. I asked for the rail car number.
He looked in there but couldn't seem to find it. He was reading me all the numbers he saw but none were like the one you showed me. If you talk to your dealer again, please ask him for a screenshot and maybe I can show my guy. Dying to track mine but I'm trying not to be a pain in the ass. Thank you for your help!
Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer game me the rail car info and I'm able to get the location updates by calling the CSX phone number. Any Idea how long the rail cars stay in Wayne? I'm sure its variable.

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MY BRONCO IS ON IT'S WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL BE AT MY DEALER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer game me the rail car info and I'm able to get the location updates by calling the CSX phone number. Any Idea how long the rail cars stay in Wayne? I'm sure its variable.
2 days after I got the shipped notice, mine was in Wallbridge, OH. But then it took a weird route to get to Pottersburg, OH, which I have read is a hub where CSX picks up rail cars from several other automotive manufacturers. Some of these are my best guess at interpreting what the automated system is telling me.

10/8/21 - Shipped
10/10/21 - Wallbridge, OH
10/11/21 - Cincinnati, OH
10/13/21 - Louisville, KY
10/14/21 - Cincinnati, OH
10/15/21 - Pottersburg, OH
10/16/21 - Gibson, IN
10/19/21 - Junction City, IL
10/19/21 - Walsh Jct, IL
10/19/21 - Gateway Yard, IL (East St Louis)

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you tell me what a CSX tracking # looks like?
My dealer is clueless so going to have to tell him what to look for on the computer.
Where can the dealer find the number? He doesn't know where to look.
I think it's on their Vehicle Visibility page, but I am not 100% confident. I was on the phone with my dealer and it seemed to take him a minute to find the info for me. I asked for the rail car number.
It's just the railcar number and like mentioned they can find it in Vehicle Visibility. Not all sales folks are given access to that at every dealer so I would ask the sales / fleet manager to get it for you.

CSX will provide tracking info for that railcar all the way to the destination, but if it switches like mine did (to union pacific), the new system seems to update quicker.

If you click on the "Trackers" tab at the top here, the first post has good info on rail tracking as well.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

Good luck!

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I woke up to a built email from Ford. I'm still not sure I believe it! Time will tell.

@CO-Bronco 7/16 build. Thanks!

1634750083721.png
THATS AWESOME NEWS! :) Congrats and let's hope for a record breaking delivery time!

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I just looked at the tracker and I didn't realize how cleaned out it was. It was quite depressing seeing how a few of us have been lost in the shuffle. There is literally nothing to do. I've explored everyone line of support. Other than just flat out giving Levine my VIN and pleading for some sort of information, I'm not sure what else to do.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling all Soft-Tops that have entered their names into the Dirt Mountain Tracker!

To prevent inaccuracies, I'm reaching out to inquire the production status of your rigs (as it has come to my attention that a few others on the list received theirs late August/early September).

@brojo , @Flpcrkr , @PropNDrop , @AMBronco19 , @NewToBronco , @SacredHavoc , @Headsong , @Goosesoup @Bronco Cash , @joxfop , @jaknuts , @LongwayaroundBronco , @BC33 , @Kobelee , @bennybronco , @mattrb87 , @robynzzz , @Scabieathrax , @LAbronco , @BaseSquatch , @Brentandserena , @briggettek2 , @RednWhite89 , @Missy_Fussy , @thestep90 , @ric42pars , @cybercain & @Rhino .

Any info you have is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634755930943

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just looked at the tracker and I didn't realize how cleaned out it was. It was quite depressing seeing how a few of us have been lost in the shuffle. There is literally nothing to do. I've explored everyone line of support. Other than just flat out giving Levine my VIN and pleading for some sort of information, I'm not sure what else to do.
Although it definitely doesnt get you your Bronco any faster, we're here for you my friend.
If it helps, we're always here to listen to you blow off some steam and vent :)!

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think a tweet at Levine asking for information is probably your best resort at this point. Let him know you're build date and ask for an update - give the long time it's been out there I got to imagine he'll respond.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Calling all Soft-Tops that have entered their names into the Dirt Mountain Tracker!

To prevent inaccuracies, I'm reaching out to inquire the production status of your rigs (as it has come to my attention that a few others on the list received theirs late August/early September).

@brojo , @Flpcrkr , @PropNDrop , @AMBronco19 , @NewToBronco , @SacredHavoc , @Headsong , @Goosesoup @Bronco Cash , @joxfop , @jaknuts , @LongwayaroundBronco , @BC33 , @Kobelee , @bennybronco , @mattrb87 , @robynzzz , @Scabieathrax , @LAbronco , @BaseSquatch , @Brentandserena , @briggettek2 , @RednWhite89 , @Missy_Fussy , @thestep90 , @ric42pars , @cybercain & @Rhino .

Any info you have is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634755930943
I'm showing produced, no built status. Thanks for reminding me.... Lol

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's just the railcar number and like mentioned they can find it in Vehicle Visibility. Not all sales folks are given access to that at every dealer so I would ask the sales / fleet manager to get it for you.
So my guy is the Sales Manager and still has no clue where to find the rail tracking.

If anyone here works at Ford or has/can get a screen shot of where to find the link in the Vehicle Visibility report to the Railcar Number it would be greatly appreciated!

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Soft tops are definitely lagging, with less than 20% of the ones we are tracking released. Compared to almost 65% of the MICs having been released. No one has heard why soft tops were taken to DM with the MIC1.0's?
We need to do a corollary against soft top and 2.7 l motor.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634757518378

I just tweeted Levine for info.
Sponsored