TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, I just can't figure out why I am not dropping out of this when I have so much disdain for the company as a result of this constant BS. All the manufacturers are having supply issues, and these extend to numerous other industries. It is the borderline-deceitful communications that make me nuts.
Agree 100% with all these comments. The whole thing has been one disappointment after another and embarrassingly bad. And what makes it so sad is how simple it would be to fix it all with a little honest communication. Give an intern the spreadsheet and a day to let them go find each of our seemingly lost vehicles and send us an update why we got left behind.

I will now return to the seemingly endless waiting all alone here at 7/16. No offense, but I would be happy to not see another built notice until me and everyone ahead of me gets some good news. Good luck.

By the way, I spent an hour trying to contact Ford again today to be told for the second time that they’ve never seen “pending update” before and they have no idea what has happened and the only hope is to reach out to the dealer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agree 100% with all these comments. The whole thing has been one disappointment after another and embarrassingly bad. And what makes it so sad is how simple it would be to fix it all with a little honest communication. Give an intern the spreadsheet and a day to let them go find each of our seemingly lost vehicles and send us an update why we got left behind.

I will now return to the seemingly endless waiting all alone here at 7/16. No offense, but I would be happy to not see another built notice until me and everyone ahead of me gets some good news. Good luck.

By the way, I spent an hour trying to contact Ford again today to be told for the second time that they’ve never seen “pending update” before and they have no idea what has happened and the only hope is to reach out the dealer.
Communicate??? I don't think so that takes effort...

NotYou

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d like to know what “pending update” even means. My dealer doesn’t know. Usually it goes from Produced to Released. I’ve had my vin since 4/15. Blend date 6/29. In production since 6/30. Top replacement email said. In September. No clue what is really going on.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d like to know what “pending update” even means. My dealer doesn’t know. Usually it goes from Produced to Released. I’ve had my vin since 4/15. Blend date 6/29. In production since 6/30. Top replacement email said. In September. No clue what is really going on.
Right with you. Ford is just making up answers now

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's fist in, fist out... can't you feel the love from Ford? <-- This needs to be a T-Shirt... LOL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the original "bad batch" and "dirt mountain" tweets got some attention, it's about time for a new slogan. Perhaps.... the Left Behind Batch or outsiders.
I'm totally down for bringing back #NoBroncosLeftBehind. That way everyone can jump on board and feel included.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/25 Update - Another record low day here. Only 4 Built status updates to announce. I wish I had some better news but unfortunately I do not.

1635206526366.png

Special Note - I have commenced operation Pineapple Pizza in attempts to summon the B6G gods into turning these dismal numbers around so we can return to 20+ Build days like we had in late September. This operation involves utilizing the Beer Fund (that I am eternally grateful to y'all for donating to) to purchase and then drink each this beauty of a beer night until we get the results we want! CHEERS!

1635207310076.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/25 Update - Another record low day here. Only 4 Built status updates to announce. I wish I had some better news but unfortunately I do not.

1635206526366.png

Special Note - I have commenced operation Pineapple Pizza in attempts to summon the B6G gods into turning these dismal numbers around so we can return to 20+ Build days like we had in late September. This operation involves utilizing the Beer Fund (that I am eternally grateful to y'all for donating to) to purchase and then drink each this beauty of a beer night until we get the results we want! CHEERS!

1635207310076.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Do you think the #’s are truly down or do you think people are not posting on the thread anymore? Just wondering

Sponsored

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm no communications professional, but I think if I ever had the chance to have a beer with Mike Levine, my comment would be "people wouldn't harass you on twitter if you provided updates more than once every 6 weeks".
I don't expect nor want updates on my vehicle from a senior manager at Ford's corporate office (I also couldn't stomach a beer with a character like this guy). What I do expect, however, is for such a person to create a culture and system by which dealerships and customers are given meaningful information on issues like order status, especially in situations in which unreasonable delays are involved. Leaving people in the dark when they are without something as significant as a vehicle suggests this is a company that simply does not care about the customer.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't expect nor want updates on my vehicle from a senior manager at Ford's corporate office (I also couldn't stomach a beer with a character like this guy). What I do expect, however, is for such a person to create a culture and system by which dealerships and customers are given meaningful information on issues like order status, especially in situations in which unreasonable delays are involved. Leaving people in the dark when they are without something as significant as a vehicle suggests this is a company that simply does not care about the customer.
Exactly - I don't need a camera on it with a voiceover explaining exactly what's going on every second, but something more definitive than "we're going to replace your roof sometime in a particular 30 day time period" would be nice.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So another observation is my ETIS won’t load any thing now “cannot download data from PTI service” maybe something is happening I doubt it though
Edit: AEM Services also just went all ‘Null’ values!!

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't be the only one that feels like the shipping part of this wait is the worst?
No, I agree. Just knowing it’s finally heading your way makes me antsy. I keep daydreaming about when I pull into the dealership and see it for the first time. The days can’t pass quick enough!
Sponsored