Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd do it again no doubt. I actually like how it rides after the lift than before. It helped clearance offroad big time.
Where I live there isnt that much terrain that would be difficult on trails for the bronco stock with the ko2's but a little more clearance would be nice and it being leveled out makes it look so much better.

Yours looks great.

Baseaf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where I live there isnt that much terrain that would be difficult on trails for the bronco stock with the ko2's but a little more clearance would be nice and it being leveled out makes it look so much better.

Yours looks great.
Thanks! It sits as high as a stock sasquatch as is.

Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking around today and realized that Jeep rubicon tires would be great to pick up as a takeoff set of tires for the bronco to save a few bucks. 285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3 with a C load rating. FYI If you get the regular jeep variant they're only a 4 ply tire. Facebook fleamarket is your friend sometimes.
Is that what these tires are: https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/falken-wildpeak-a-t3w

Versus these for $300+ on tire rack: https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires....R7WPAT3W&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

I can’t seem to figure out why these tires are $50 less than the other load range C 285/70/17 Wildpeaks. It says they are OEM for Jeeps. How can you find out how many plys they are? Can you help me identify the difference?!

Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since I’ve followed others on this thread and lived vicariously through them while waiting for our Bronco, I’ll share a couple pics now that we have it.

Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread 7F737618-E82F-41A8-90FD-1EB1B9B12C6E
Ford Bronco Show 33's some love picture thread F201E20C-791A-40B4-A7C1-7F18C1652773

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that what these tires are: https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/falken-wildpeak-a-t3w

Versus these for $300+ on tire rack: https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Falken&tireModel=WildPeak+A/T3W&partnum=87QR7WPAT3W&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

I can’t seem to figure out why these tires are $50 less than the other load range C 285/70/17 Wildpeaks. It says they are OEM for Jeeps. How can you find out how many plys they are? Can you help me identify the difference?!
The cheapest price ive found on them was amazon. My dealer also quoted me 287 a tire. Neither include mount and balance though. Discount tire is the same price as amazon but is 21 bucks a tire to mount and balance too. Tire rack is just high on price. They are c load range which is 6 ply. Im not running a 10 ply tire. Ran them on my aluminum f150. Wear was great but they rode horrible. Im not installing till spring so Im gonna keep shopping around. Amazon Link

Last edited:

brtd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' BL, '15 LR4, '22 Beta 390-RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After seeing so many Squatch pictures on here, I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the 33s. But in person, they don't seem undersized one bit. I think I'll be keeping the stock shoes for a while.

PXL_20230119_220446199.jpg
Sponsored