Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Moab Bronco week May 1st to 6th. This is my second time to Moab with the Bronco went last year during Jeep week. Still more Jeeps than Broncos on the trails we will have to wait a few more years for more Broncos to be built. Ran, Fins & Things, Hells Revenge, Top Of The World, Poison Spider twice in one day and lastly Gemini Bridge to 7-UP. Meet a lot of fellow B6G members who I only really knew buy the handle. I have been wheeling for forty years and this was such an amazing week damage and all.

Day 2 Hell's Revenge, ran Hell's Gate and The Elevator.

On Hell's Gate all was going good till I lost site of the spotter I went with my gut and turned left when I should have turned right. Up on three wheels which i'm use to, and pointing up towards the sky. If you watch the video be sure volume is up the reaction from the people up top is amazing.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 1 Hells Revenge

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 344853499_778203843628585_3740801527553076434_n

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 4  Hells Revenge

The Elevator, I was to far to the right and the Bronco slide down resting on the side of the tires and the roof. After a few correction I made it up. We riding with a group of Jeeps and the spotter said it was up to me so I went for it. In the videos I have seen it been four doors but a two door should have been just fine. Damage broken windshield damage to the pillar, mirror, fender, grill and top. It will buff out.

Let me know what you think on the line he sent me on. Sorry for the bad copy but it a bootleg.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 6  Hells Reven

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 344533848_1473964316472642_710727104868675692_n
Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 344050010_2411444045681953_1507351049971650322_n

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 7 Hells Revenge

Day 3 Top Of The World

Ran tail-gunner with a big group of B6G members nice easy trail with one semi hard obstacle. The pay off is at the top with a spectacular view and photo op on the rock over hang. To all thank you for a perfect day I had no damage.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 8 TOFW
Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 9 TOFW
Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 10 TOFW

Day 3 Poison Spider.

Ran the trail one during the day and then again up to the plateau. Drove out to Portal Overlook and the view of Moab Valley remarkable. Going up at night not so bad however come down it's really hard to pick a line on the rocks and I have a lot of lights but now were pointing down wards. Beautiful full moon that night incredible.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 11 Posion Spider
Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 12 Posion Spider
Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 15 Posion Spider
Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 14 Posion Spider

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 Resized_Snapchat-744063909

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 16 Posion Spider

Day 5 Bronco Offroado, Gemini Bridge to 7-UP.

Last day taking it easy with a visit to Bronco Offroado. The trails this day where easy.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 20230503_171512
Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 20230503_171743
Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 20230505_132217
Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 20230505_163236

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 17 Posion Spider

Sponsored

Last edited:

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reading you say "it will buff out" hurts my soul as I'm terrified of the first scratch on mine. Awesome write up, the trip looked great. I look forward to the videos

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

where'd you get those red letters?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad we were able to meet up for at least 1 run together. Look forward to more 🤠

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NORCALGXP, you’ve got a big set of brass ones, will give you that! 🍻

Makes me question your spotter, but hey, you were a sport about it, made some good memories with a story to tell, and it wasn’t all that bad.

Thanks for sharing all of the nice pics. You’ve got a nice rig with some Sticky Mickey’s that got you through it all.

That’s a ROLL TIDE! :cool:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Elevator, I was to far to the right and the Bronco slide down resting on the side of the tires and the roof. After a few correction I made it up. We riding with a group of Jeeps and the spotter said it was up to me so I went for it. In the videos I have seen it been four doors but a two door should have been just fine. Damage broken windshield damage to the pillar, mirror, fender, grill and top. It will buff out. Still wait to see if I can get the video.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Wildtrak takes on Moab Round 2 Vide

Now that's living life and adventure. And a story to tell. Every Bronco should have a birthmark somewhere.

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I give you 1000% credit to post all that here. Looks like you had a great time. Great story, and memories. My bronco is not a trailer queen, but F-$& No! I am too cheap, and too OCD.
Thanks, I was OCD when I was younger I'm 61 have rided dirt and street bikes can't do them do to back surgery and broken back from riding. This is just a Tonka truck for me. All new adventures.

Sponsored

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Moab Bronco week May 1st to 6th. This is my second time to Moab with the Bronco went last year during Jeep week. Still more Jeeps than Broncos on the trails we will have to wait a few more years for more Broncos to be built. Ran, Fins & Things, Hells Revenge, Top Of The World, Poison Spider twice in one day and lastly Gemini Bridge to 7-UP. Meet a lot of fellow B6G members who I only really knew buy the handle. I have been wheeling for forty years and this was such an amazing week damage and all.

Day 2 Hell's Revenge, ran Hell's Gate and The Elevator.

On Hell's Gate all was going good till I lost site of the spotter I went with my gut and turned left when I should have turned right. Up on three wheels which i'm use to, and pointing up towards the sky. If you watch the video be sure volume is up the reaction from the people up top is amazing. Video to come if I can figure it out.

View attachment 510370

The Elevator, I was to far to the right and the Bronco slide down resting on the side of the tires and the roof. After a few correction I made it up. We riding with a group of Jeeps and the spotter said it was up to me so I went for it. In the videos I have seen it been four doors but a two door should have been just fine. Damage broken windshield damage to the pillar, mirror, fender, grill and top. It will buff out. Still wait to see if I can get the video.

Day 3 Top Of The World

Ran tail-gunner with a big group of B6G members nice easy trail with one semi hard obstacle. The pay off is at the top with a spectacular view and photo op on the rock over hang. To all thank you for a perfect day I had no damage.

Day 3 Poison Spider.

Ran the trail one during the day and then again up to the plateau. Drove out to Portal Overlook and the view of Moab Valley remarkable. Going up at night not so bad however come down it's really hard to pick a line on the rocks and I have a lot of lights but now were pointing down wards. Beautiful full moon that night incredible.

Day 5 Bronco Offroado, Gemini Bridge to 7-UP.

Last day taking it easy with a visit to Bronco Offroado. The trails this day where easy.

Excellent write-up and GUTS! Sad I skipped it again, will be out 2024 100%

OP
OP
NORCALGXP

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@NORCALGXP, you’ve got a big set of brass ones, will give you that! 🍻

Makes me question your spotter, but hey, you were a sport about it, made some good memories with a story to tell, and it wasn’t all that bad.

Thanks for sharing all of the nice pics. You’ve got a nice rig with some Sticky Mickey’s that got you through it all.

That’s a ROLL TIDE! :cool:
Thanks for the positive remarks, I believe in personal accountability I made the choice to run the trails. Do I think the spotting could have been better yes. Been wheeling 40 years and you get what you get and move on. No pain no gain.

NatureBoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow. Great to hear from an experienced adventurer. I’m guessing the longer wheel base from the 4 doors aloud them to get through that obstacle without tipping over?

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Great to hear from an experienced adventurer. I’m guessing the longer wheel base from the 4 doors aloud them to get through that obstacle without tipping over?
The escalator is no joke. In a four door it is very challenging. Roll overs are very common in all types of vehicles.