First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In Nebraska you get what they call a fix it ticket. No fine. You just have to correct the issue with the vehicle, track down a cop who verifies it's fix, and mail in the receipt. My Dad had several vehicles that he said no way to the front license plate location. Got a couple of tickets, each time just zip tied the plate onto the front of the car, tracked down the cop, got the signature and cut the zip ties.
In the old days think 70s we had fix it tickets in San Diego and did the same as you did, but now we still have fix it tickets but they come with a fine too, not sure what they cost now but it was 20 bucks back in the 80s when I put a tinted license plate cover on my daughters car and they pulled her over for it. Good thing it wasn't me cause I'd probably of asked the cop if he was having a Slow Day and had my car torn apart ?
Sponsored

Tippster

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will the first person to get their truck - please post what type of screw heads are used to hold that fugly thing on there so I can remember to bring the right driver to the dealer to take it off before leaving the lot?

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe it’s a Cactus Gray Black Diamond with upgraded wheels and soft top.

2021 Bronco front license plate placement attachment 1.jpeg
I won't be putting one there. Good thing police don't have an attitude about not having front plates here. :)

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup gonna have to make sure the dealer doesn’t drill holes for the front plate. That is godawful. Gonna have to use some of those Bronco bolts on the modular bumper for a plate mount.
Yep, I gotta remember to tell them to just put that bracket in the glove box or attached to the MOLLE. :)

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Part of my order instructions include, DO NOT MOUNT FRONT LICENSE PLATE BRACKET.

The other is , DONT ETCH THE WINDOWS, I AM NOT PAYING FOR IT.
Don't forget: "No True Coat!" :LOL:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many Wrangler guys must be looking in here and hysterically laughing to themselves, as they watch us cringe, and curl up into a ball, turn after turn on a pre-ordered car.

No mod tops, no x-plan, delays, navy pier and interior choices, front license plate location, no demo cars and everyone acting like a self-employed spy, posting Bronco Sport exterior colors. It really is very comical. Even the simplest of things like a front license plate holder Ford managed to screw up. This thread will be 50 pages by Wednesday.
Jeep has it's long list of screw-ups and they've been at it for over 50 years. :ROFLMAO:

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Imma zip tie it to that bumper before i put that trash on the grill.
My thoughts, exactly. Bailing wire? Zip ties have a shelf life in this climate, so I’d have to remember to replace them each time I add a new registration sticker.

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess this is a result of our public education system. What the Grabber Blue™️ F¥€k is going on here???
We bailed out the world TWICE, put a man on the moon, developed extraordinary medical technology and this is our new level of achievement? I guess my front passenger seat will have a sweet custom aluminum floor mat!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They designed fir every scenario except proper license placement and fog lights in the modular bumper. Couple strikes against them but everything else seems like a home run.
Until something else pops up
Ex. They forgot to add a horn into the steering wheel, so you need the aux switches to add a horn

J/k
... I hope

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully if I get stopped in San Diego for no front license plate the officer just wants to check out my New Bronco ?, but I agree it's a reason to stop you if they want to look for something else, even hanging something off your rear view mirror is a valid reason to stop you in California
Thats wild. In PA that's prime spot for peoples covid masks to hang from

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with possible front license plate placement (pics) ga

At least it doesn't block the camera? lol

I'm glad I don't live somewhere that requires the front tag. If I did, this would be reason enough to skip the options that use the radar so I can put the license where it belongs.
Sponsored

Last edited: