Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The email I got from Ford said they’re ramping up MIC production, but that a soft top order would speed things up. Does anyone know if they are still offering the rear hard top connections if you order a soft top for MY22 orders?
Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Online ordering through the build and price. Interesting experiment.
My dealer basically had me configure mine online and entered my order based on the summary. Essentially the same thing.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The email I got from Ford said they’re ramping up MIC production, but that a soft top order would speed things up. Does anyone know if they are still offering the rear hard top connections if you order a soft top for MY22 orders?
As stated, this is a standard feature from here on out.

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's the color of our 1967 Mustang Arcadian Blue I would love a matching Bronco. I really wanted AMB but that rug was pulled out from under us after waiting a year.
Yeah, Antimatter Blue is a great color—bummed to see that yanked. I had a 74 EB in Arcadian Blue and my longing for that old steed drives my current, albeit likely unrealistic, desire/hopes.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wonder if this means one can order one in Summer of 2022 or It actually arrives in summer of 2022 .. which means orders are placed early spring of 2022?

Highlights:

• Special Editions arrive Summer 2022

bjswifty

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am late to the game, and was hoping to put in a reservation this coming Wednesday October 13. However, it appears from the 2022 Bronco Timeline, that October 13 the order banks open but there is an note saying only for non-converted reservation holders, existing order holders must update/confirm with their dealer. Well, does this mean new reservations won't be open to people who have not reserved anything yet? I guess I'll find out on Wednesday for sure.. :(

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Leave it to the rockstars…..
The very first “new” thing says soft top is an option on the Wildtrak.
The very first Q&A answers what we already know- that soft top is standard and the previously standard MIC is an upcharge. 🙄

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am late to the game, and was hoping to put in a reservation this coming Wednesday October 13. However, it appears from the 2022 Bronco Timeline, that October 13 the order banks open but there is an note saying only for non-converted reservation holders, existing order holders must update/confirm with their dealer. Well, does this mean new reservations won't be open to people who have not reserved anything yet? I guess I'll find out on Wednesday for sure.. :(
I’m in the same boat but according to my dealer reservations open Wed. too

8EEFD2A8-EEEA-4CA8-B8F0-ADAA72826F2D.jpeg

Bronco-Israel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's the color of our 1967 Mustang Arcadian Blue I would love a matching Bronco. I really wanted AMB but that rug was pulled out from under us after waiting a year.
Pic of the mustang? 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Sponsored