Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping all you early reservation holders get built in the first quarter of 2023 production. Lets get er' done for these folks FORD. The wait has been long and hard to deal with but as so many have said....yes....it is "worth the wait". I could not be more happy with my Bronco (received 7-15-22, 2 years to the exact date of reservation).
InManCave.jpg
Congrats, can you share link on Bronco decal.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Curious, when did you actually order and what is your build?
March '21. Started as 2-door black diamond then 2 door badlands for '22. Golden ticket for Raptor then re-order Raptor for 2023.

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crossed fingers here 716/2020 reservation 🤞🏻

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LFGGGGG got my order in I hope dealers are slow entering everyone’s orders so I can get scheduled early lololol

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LFGGGGG got my order in I hope dealers are slow entering everyone’s orders so I can get scheduled early lololol
Lol

if only B6G folks are in on getting their shit together early. They can knock us all out in one week.
Wishful thinking.

mines in and confirmed for what it’s worth! Too bad about the Sasquatch constraint, I have a feeling that’s gonna crush me

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol

if only B6G folks are in on getting their shit together early. They can knock us all out in one week.
Wishful thinking.

mines in and confirmed for what it’s worth! Too bad about the Sasquatch constraint, I have a feeling that’s gonna crush me
Is that still a constraint? I have a wildtrak high pkg so I have some constraints for sure, but if we’re first in the bank…

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that still a constraint? I have a wildtrak high pkg so I have some constraints for sure, but if we’re first in the bank…
Last I heard…. But also 55 back at my dealer. So likely some wildtracks in front of me. They only have 14 allocations for the first month

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2020 early reservations high end 2 doors have been kicked in the nuts too many times. I want compensation or blood.

I just found out yesterday that my dealers 4th order has a build date of 10/30, a 4DR BL with MIC 2.7 Squatch and tow (ordered in Nov of 21). Dealers second order was filled in Feb of 22. That was a BB and got a build date when they switched to a softie. My order (no build date) is their first order, 2DR Basesquatch 2.7, reserved Aug of 2020, ordered March of 21 then re-ordered in Oct of 21.

I sure hope this works out this time because I am still trying to wrap my head around how in the F$%K a BL w/tow, 2.7, and Squatch that was ordered AFTER my re-order gets a build date while I am still waiting. :mad:

As I told the wife after finding this out, all the swag in the world is nice but build my fucking Bronc already. I just don't get it. :(

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last I heard…. But also 55 back at my dealer. So likely some wildtracks in front of me. They only have 14 allocations for the first month
How many builds get scheduled per production week?

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t understand why dealers are dragging their feet getting orders submitted?
All orders for MY22 that didn't get built got switched to MY23 similar builds and tagged as 99, do not build. Dealers need to get with the owners to verify the builds, colors, and approval to switch them off of 99.

I assume both dealers and the majority of those placing orders have no clue what is going on which makes this even more complicated. Particularly when the dealer does know but plays like they don't get an edge in this deal and make more profit for themselves. I don't know why anyone does business with such dealers.
Sponsored