First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here! I was scheduled on Thurs for 12/5 & was thinking I would get bumped but never in a million years did I think I would get bumped EARLIER!

A3CA6228-1A7D-473A-B63D-A3BF3016DD67.jpeg
Yep, that’s the exact email I got too. When I saw the email I literally thought “okay you’re prob getting pushed back a week already”… and when I saw it said November I was like 😱
Sponsored

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here! I was scheduled on Thurs for 12/5 & was thinking I would get bumped but never in a million years did I think I would get bumped EARLIER!

A3CA6228-1A7D-473A-B63D-A3BF3016DD67.jpeg
And btw, mine is also a black diamond model too

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was scheduled for 12/5 last Thursday. I literally just got an email updating me that I’ve been rescheduled…. to 11/28! 😲
Same here!!! 5 Dec build date from last Thursday rescheduled for 28 Nov. I was shocked.

Neurogal

Black Diamond
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, that’s the exact email I got too. When I saw the email I literally thought “okay you’re prob getting pushed back a week already”… and when I saw it said November I was like 😱
Love it they play you good with a heart sink feeling (whaaa already rescheduled?) followed by good news. I literally squealed out loud from happy surprise! Such a good feeling since I was expecting maybe a Feb delivery

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd gladly take one of these, please !

Sponsored

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NOOOOOOOoooooo Just checked my emails... F&^%

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 1667362352366

routhless

Badlands
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last 2+years 80% of the time they schedule, its on the third week of the month, for an entire month of production, two months out. And almost everytime they skip weeks, other scheduled dates get pushed into those filler weeks.
It's just been the pattern. They have had cleanup scheduling the week after big scheduling weeks before, but barely anyone new gets scheduled. Ford doesn't tell us anything. So all we have to go on are the patterns
Looks like they did some scheduling today afterall, I got this email about an hour ago

bronco.png

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

routhless

Badlands
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are the first I’ve seen so far
There's quite a few others posting their emails in some of the scheduling threads (10/10 and 10/17) for build weeks 12/5 and 12/19. According to my dealer I was one of three that got scheduled for them this week.

SETBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's quite a few others posting their emails in some of the scheduling threads (10/10 and 10/17) for build weeks 12/5 and 12/19. According to my dealer I was one of three that got scheduled for them this week.
What was your reservation date?

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just finished talking with Ford chat and I have a VIN and am scheduled for 12/12!

1/4/22 walk in order. Badlands, 2.7L, SAS, 4dr, hardtop, high package, tow, mod bumper, carbonized grey.

Apparently since I am a walk in I don't get email updates from Ford on my order. I have to call or connect with Ford chat to get an update which is annoying.

I also ordered a Bronco Raptor last friday which hasn't scheduled so def have a decision to make. Was hoping the Raptor would get scheduled first but prob will just sell the badlands or trade it in on the raptor once it arrives. Oddly enough I do get email updates on the Raptor :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 braptor

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they did some scheduling today afterall, I got this email about an hour ago

bronco.png
It is for the same production weeks already scheduled. We have seen this before. Ford cannot schedule all dealers allotments in a single day/week. At my dealership, we have personally seen scheduling happen 3 weeks after the official scheduling week. It takes Ford at least that long to get to every dealer.

Now this is just a rumor i heard, but it makes sense because sometimes we get scheduled right away with high constrained builds and other times it happens 3 weeks later, its only the basic low trim 4 door softtops without options getting scheduled. Every time Ford goes into a scheduling period, they shuffle the order of the dealers. Rumor #2, this is so that smaller dealerships with orders that contain highly constrained builds get a chance to get their builds scheduled before big dealerships that have piles of highly constrained builds. Again, all rumor, no public confirmation from Ford.

PS CONGRATS!!!!!

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just finished talking with Ford chat and I have a VIN and am scheduled for 12/12!

1/4/22 walk in order. Badlands, 2.7L, SAS, 4dr, hardtop, high package, tow, mod bumper, carbonized grey.

Apparently since I am a walk in I don't get email updates from Ford on my order. I have to call or connect with Ford chat to get an update which is annoying.

I also ordered a Bronco Raptor last friday which hasn't scheduled so def have a decision to make. Was hoping the Raptor would get scheduled first but prob will just sell the badlands or trade it in on the raptor once it arrives. Oddly enough I do get email updates on the Raptor :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 braptor
Congrats….. but your order is more “constrained” than mine and I’m well over a year without a build date. This is frustrating. Not upset with you, just with ford.

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats….. but your order is more “constrained” than mine and I’m well over a year without a build date. This is frustrating. Not upset with you, just with ford.
I hear your frustration!
I thought I was doing the right thing - reserved 8.12.20 and here I am, 813 days later. Clueless. And pretty sure Ford just doesn't care.

Today I see all these 12.19 build dates. Nothing in my email. So now I can only assume best case I get a January build date and maybe get it by, February? March?

Hey @Ford Motor Company want to give us early reservation holders some kind of insight on why we're getting left behind???

Hang in their bud!
Sponsored