Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Exactly what is was thinking.
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/22) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/17 1660940205523
Put some Flex Seal on that screen door canoe and it’s more reliable than Ford Customer service
Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting - is tow no longer considered a constraint or is it hit or miss? I've seen a few happy 6gers with tow in their build this last two weeks.
I dropped tow back in Feb/March hoping it would speed things along...even have a printed out build sheet. The reservation backdoor link never dropped it to my knowledge but I guessed it just hadn't updated, just like the wrong pic of the Bronco for so long. Last week I was scheduled for 9/12 and looking at the backdoor and now the tracker using my VIN, both show tow. I'm waiting for the window sticker in a few weeks to confirm but it looks like I may have tow on my build after all. Not complaining.

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No word from dealer or email from Ford but I called Ford today and they said I have a VIN and that I'm scheduled for 9/26 production week.
B.L SAS HardTop Tow. High package in cactus gray

I know alot of people have been waiting longer than me. I ordered 12/21/21
How do you call Ford, I'd like to just to confirm my schedule date...

dale137

Wildtrak
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No word from dealer or email from Ford but I called Ford today and they said I have a VIN and that I'm scheduled for 9/26 production week.
B.L SAS HardTop Tow. High package in cactus gray

I know alot of people have been waiting longer than me. I ordered 12/21/21

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just had this horrible epiphany...what if, since it's now "cleanup scheduling," all those October dates from last week actually did get filled? Since it's clearly not B6G members...they're all dealer stock orders!! That would seriously suck.

For real, though, how did we get to cleanup if those weeks never happened? Really that overzealous in their scheduling projections that all of October is now just cleanup? There were four weeks listed last week!!

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Cleanup scheduling" means that Ford will ensure all scheduling will be completed for all the non-Squatch 4 door Big Bend 2.3 automatics with mid package and a softtop that were ordered by walk-ins this summer with dealer guidance of "how to get your Bronco as soon as possible."

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...or it could be when they build all the Big Bend softtops for Hertz.

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe they’re gonna “clean up” all of the 2020 reservations that haven’t gotten build dates yet? Wishful thinking I know but I gotta think positive thoughts before I drink too much.

Sponsored

Gritty

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 9-20-20 res, called Ford cus svc on 8-5 was told I clean and unscheduled, use the chat line 8-17, was told my res#, order# and sales code didn't match anything and contact dealer. Called and e-mailed dealer and crickets. Just for shits and giggles called the Ford cus svc today and low and behold got a VIN and 9-19 schedule date. No e-mail from Ford or the dealer, and the back door tracker is still not updated. So you never know, hell of a way to run a multi-billion dollar company. I'm going to stop at the dealer on Tues in person to get a final signed agreement since I now have a VIN. Good luck everybody!

BearM

Badlands
First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation 9/2020, order placed Jan 2021. To date - no luck. Finally called my dealer and requested to change my priority code from 10 to the highest possible # to delay my build for the 2023. Not sure it was necessary, but it’s too close at this point for a 22. Might as well wait for the 23. Dealer indicated 2023 models will be reserved at this time for all orders up to this point. Shout out to Krause Family Motors (Matt Krause) for easing my frustration and disappointment over the past 2 years. Guess I’ll give up the Area 51 for the AMB. Here’s to all my fellow 2021 order holders - I hope you get your dream ride soon and thanks to Bronco6g for keeping us all updated and connected. Here’s to 2023!!

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm trying to be as optimistic as Lloyd here.

350.png

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting - is tow no longer considered a constraint or is it hit or miss? I've seen a few happy 6gers with tow in their build this last two weeks.
I literally added tow on Saturday to push to 23, Monday I previewed
Thursday I got a vin

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dropped tow back in Feb/March hoping it would speed things along...even have a printed out build sheet. The reservation backdoor link never dropped it to my knowledge but I guessed it just hadn't updated, just like the wrong pic of the Bronco for so long. Last week I was scheduled for 9/12 and looking at the backdoor and now the tracker using my VIN, both show tow. I'm waiting for the window sticker in a few weeks to confirm but it looks like I may have tow on my build after all. Not complaining.
The tracker starts worinking after a week or so?
Sponsored