Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats!!! That’s great news! I just called Ford and they gave me the same information that if I do not get a VIN in the next few days, I am out of luck on my Cyber Orange Bronco. I am
Trying to hold out hope but if not I will be picking from one of the 5 versions of Blue / Gray that 23 has to offer.
I think maybe you are a little worried about losing most colors, but I think it will only be a couple at most. Those 5 colors specifically listed were only for the Heritage edition. They haven't had any info come out yet about the color options for the regular Bronco trims that I am aware of yet. They definitely won't nix most of the existing colors for the regular Broncos.
Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think maybe you are a little worried about losing most colors, but I think it will only be a couple at most. Those 5 colors specifically listed were only for the Heritage edition. They haven't had any info come out yet about the color options for the regular Bronco trims that I am aware of yet. They definitely won't nix most of the existing colors for the regular Broncos.
Thanks! :) I sure hope you are right. I saw this in another thread:

A screen pic has been posted to the forum, just hasn't made it's way into this thread yet.

1660767225285.png
I keep hearing that AMB is coming back for 23, but I’ve not seen anything official leaked on that including this screen pic which doesn’t show it either.

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it’s your chosen color that gets nixed, then the keeping or trashing the rest of the colors is irrelevant.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just jumping in here to state that I found out I'm scheduled for the week of 9/12. No email or call from dealer. I just happened to jump on chat today for the first time in a few weeks and got the schedule week with a VIN. So, while you probably don't want to annoy anyone, it doesn't hurt to check in regularly. My dealer said (drink) that he wasn't too surprised I didn't get an email. It doesn't appear there's any rhyme or reason to who gets an email and when.

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it’s your chosen color that gets nixed, then the keeping or trashing the rest of the colors is irrelevant.
Sorry guys. Guess I got a little caught up in all of this. Just disappointed to see my color go. But happy for those who are getting what they want. 😀

Sponsored

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just got the sms from my dealer that my order is previewing! of course we know that doesn't always get ya a vin... but i'm feeling lucky.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said (drink) that he wasn't too surprised I didn't get an email.
I guess he wasn't too surprised that he failed to contact you as well.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess he wasn't too surprised that he failed to contact you as well.
Fair point, but he talked a lot about how much of this is uncertain and estimated. Made it sound like he’d feel better calling when it was scheduled to a day rather than a week. Given how much people seem to bounce around, I can understand.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Regarding the whole "five shades of gray" (next year's colors), the last 5 times I've gone to the dealer to look at colors, I have yet been able to see a HRP or Velocity Blue or any red Broncos. Do you know what I'm seeing being ordered?

Area 51, black, silver, grey, & cactus gray, all of those colors are in bunches waiting for delivery, right now there are 2 to 4 of each of those colors and ONE green Bronco today... ONE! I started with gray before changing to blue, so I understand.

Not happy with my dealer not being willing to say more than I'm 1 of 90 [remaining] orders. Won't tell me where I am in line date wise, because as he says "there's no order, Ford picks the builds it can build. I still have '21 reservations waiting while others after (date stamp) have been built and right now I'm getting WT's & OBX's & BL's loaded builds. He then added, "I've haven't seen very many base manuals".

He also stated that he felt as soon as Ford announced that MY23 was closed/delayed to catch up on '22 orders that they were going to push more to MY23 than was originally thought/planned when Ford said they were going to try to build most of the MY22 orders by end of Oct.

"It changes daily what they can build and..." as he list off stuff from wheels and things we've read about, but he also added details of an aluminum shortage and they couldn't make body panels for a period and etc.

He did confirm a post I saw that he recently delivered a 2 door base, manual that was ordered a few days after mine, so had I not added Sasquatch & mod bumpers, I could have been that order?

Now it's really too late to drop Sasquatch to get scheduled for MY22, yet it probably kept me from being scheduled for MY22 and had he shared with me more details of what number in line (time stamp) I was, I could have decided to keep or drop, but the lack of that info may have screw me; so this is the last car that I will buy from that dealer. No service at that dealership either, including purchasing ESP; I'll get that from Granger. All because he couldn't share numbers.

Last edited:

Sponsored

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Here comes Thursday's "kick in the nuts". Can't wait!
Sponsored