First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So not only am I an unfulfilled reservation holder, I’m a Colorado Rockies fan. WHY WHY WHY do I get my hopes up only to have my heart ripped out and stomped into the ground!
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That aligns with my sister-in-laws timing. Right around 20 weeks. Ordered in August and delivered Dec 27th. Although she ordered the Sky one touch top which I've heard causes some delays due to supply constraints.

Side note- The rear gasket on the top was pinched bad and the top leaked at delivery. She got it fixed under warranty as the gasket just needed to be adjusted (although it required removing parts of the top not meant to be removed in normal operation). Jeeps have top issues as well I guess. :D
Yep, true no one is going to have every car perfect. They literally build the thing in a day (once they get is scheduled). Many Jeep dealers will probably tell you they can get you one..they want to tie you down to a sale.

Sponsored

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28! Capture.JPG

Uhh, great. Ford can't even get me a computer generated image of my Bronco build now. Very little hope for tomorrow.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so sick of seeing this damn status!! I need a green check mark here bad! Can't wait for the disappointment after tomorrow's "goat-rope". Got the beers iced down already.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28! Capture.JPG
How did you get a picture of my bronco? :)

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sales guy text me today and said I’m finally previewing after switching to a soft top last week. Really hoping it happens tomorrow!!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you get an email, it will be you were selected for one of those build weeks, which will then be assigned. If you don’t get selected, you will still be unscheduled and waiting until the next round of scheduling which will likely happen in February.
My salesperson texted me today that I was 'previewed'. She said we'd find out possibly tomorrow if I've been scheduled. If so, I'll put the 'estimated build week' here.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, anybody getting any preview info from their dealers or backdoor notifications yet for this scheduling run? With Monday being a holiday, it probably messed with the cadence but reports should be trickling in now shouldn't they?
My salesperson texted me that I was previewed again today. 1st preview was Dec 18th. Should find out tomorrow if I am 'scheduled' then...tick, tock to the next delay...

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28! 1642648967569

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I previewed in Nov and not again yet, so given all the constraints listed before, of which I have 6, I know full well I won't see my bronco until 2023 at the earliest. May just go get a jeep and flip the bronco should it ever get built.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28! 1642648967569

Uhh, great. Ford can't even get me a computer generated image of my Bronco build now. Very little hope for tomorrow.
Did you order the inviso-bronco?

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was wondering about what time of day to expect something on scheduling Thursdays. Found this on the scheduling page from 12/16 batch.

Lately they have done it in batches about every hour starting about 9am central on the hour, until maybe 3-4pm. Anecdotal evidence based on my research via reading too many forum posts.
So, we don't just one big disappointment, so we can move on with the rest of our days... but 5-6 hours of F5 backdoor-link disappointment - every hour, on the hour. 😑
Sponsored