First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was wondering about what time of day to expect something on scheduling Thursdays. Found this on the scheduling page from 12/16 batch.

So, we don't just one big disappointment, so we can move on with the rest of our days... but 5-6 hours of F5 backdoor-link disappointment - every hour, on the hour. 😑
I’m here with you for the disappointment, all 6 times! Is it bad that I still almost said “up to 6 times”, nearly conveying my subconscious hope?
Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was wondering about what time of day to expect something on scheduling Thursdays. Found this on the scheduling page from 12/16 batch.

So, we don't just one big disappointment, so we can move on with the rest of our days... but 5-6 hours of F5 backdoor-link disappointment - every hour, on the hour. 😑
Yes indeed, it is a tradition at this point, makes for a very productive day

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a build week on the back door link, that’s the only place I have seen it. How far out from the build week has Ford been sending out build week e-mails? Right now I’m 2/28 build week?

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a build week on the back door link, that’s the only place I have seen it. How far out from the build week has Ford been sending out build week e-mails? Right now I’m 2/28 build week?
Far as I've seen no one from the last "month" of scheduling has received an email from Ford, its been 100% using the tracker link or getting an update from their dealer.

Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fingers crossed! Its early in the day.

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fingers crossed everybody gets good news today.

7/17/20 res holder here. Cactus gray, sas, 2.7, MIC, tow....all the sins. Hopefully one of these days. Our old Expedition is tired and ready for retirement from main fleet duty!

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has there been a set time for emails before? Also, I've read that some local dealer orderers aren't getting emails. Does anyone know if this is true?

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
9am Central, here we go

Has there been a set time for emails before? Also, I've read that some local dealer orderers aren't getting emails. Does anyone know if this is true?
No one is getting any emails, at least as of the last round of scheduling

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Far as I've seen no one from the last "month" of scheduling has received an email from Ford, its been 100% using the tracker link or getting an update from their dealer.
That is correct. I'm 1/31 which was the first group not to receive emails when scheduled. Some of us, myself included, finally got our official scheduled email this past weekend. So a month and a half after we found out on the back door link

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Build Weeks 2/28 Through 3/28! 1642691535369
Sponsored