Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer just confirmed our 4/4 build week. OBX, non-Squatch, no Tow, MIC, Lux.

You don’t want to know my order date. 😶
Sponsored

chaustin

Badlands
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok. just received a call from my dealer. i have a vin for build week 5/2. wow. i know nothing is certain, but damn that call made my day.

2 dr badlands, cactus gray, mgv, 2.7 auto, high
reserve date 07/15/20, order 01/25/21 (then again 10/27/21)

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer just confirmed our 4/4 build week. OBX, non-Squatch, no Tow, MIC, Lux.

No reserve date? Congrats BTW.

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I chatted with Ford support. Almost got scheduled. :p

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (2/28) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 1646418629117

Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No reserve date? Congrats BTW.
I have a very similar order, Feb 5th, 2022. Is love to

I have a very similar order, 2/5/2022. ID love to know your order date. :) thanks

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You might check with Ford CS to see they have the correct e-mail ... also check with your dealer to make sure they have configured their system to send you an e-mail (not just them).
I believe they have my email address correct, since I received the order confirmation from them. 🙂

I will talk to my salesman to make sure that they’ve configured it so that I receive future emails as well. Thanks!

While I don’t expect a build date any time soon, I chatted with CS online. Talk about a high to a low! I gave them my order number (1005). She said it was being built and gave me a vin! I couldn’t believe it. I went to the order tracking, entered the vin, and saw it was a base Bronco Sport! What?! I went back to my DORA and realized my order “number” was actually I005. Letter I, not number 1! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Got back in touch with CS only to hear my order was processing. Boy, did I set myself up for that heartbreak! 😂

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a very similar order, Feb 5th, 2022. Is love to

I have a very similar order, 2/5/2022. ID love to know your order date. :) thanks
1/3/22. We braced ourselves to maybe have it by Christmas. Shocked we’ve been scheduled. I know we’re lucky.

Sponsored

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The chat is a lot easier than calling, but the bad news for me was the same.

No VIN.

Reserved 7/15/2020
Same here, it was much faster getting ahold of somebody through the chat... still no luck but I have time

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe they have my email address correct, since I received the order confirmation from them. 🙂

I will talk to my salesman to make sure that they’ve configured it so that I receive future emails as well. Thanks!

While I don’t expect a build date any time soon, I chatted with CS online. Talk about a high to a low! I gave them my order number (1005). She said it was being built and gave me a vin! I couldn’t believe it. I went to the order tracking, entered the vin, and saw it was a base Bronco Sport! What?! I went back to my DORA and realized my order “number” was actually I005. Letter I, not number 1! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Got back in touch with CS only to hear my order was processing. Boy, did I set myself up for that heartbreak! 😂
That would be my worst nightmare ... imagine this, you get a phone call from your dealer that your Bronco is in and when you arrive its a base Baby Bronco!

Our orders are similar, you're a 4 dr, I'm a 2. Is your's a Sasquatch?

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would be my worst nightmare ... imagine this, you get a phone call from your dealer that your Bronco is in and when you arrive its a base Baby Bronco!

Our orders are similar, you're a 4 dr, I'm a 2. Is your's a Sasquatch?
🤣

Not gonna lie, I felt sick to my stomach when I thought some mistake had been made!! 😂 I almost called my salesman to ask what was happening, until I realized that I had mistaken the I for a 1! I figured it was a 4-digit NUMERICAL code!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

We opted for a non-Sasquatch. My husband loves the 2-doors, but this is another family vehicle for us to have some fun in, so I still need to tote around my 4 and 10 year old girls..hence the need for a 4-door. 😆 My ‘70 has 2 doors though! Lol 😀