First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks like scheduling is once per month for 4-5 weeks at a time, unlike the weekly dribble last year.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh so its like the same as this week. No build date for me.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And I see you joined the forum in Dec. of 2021.
If that is indicative of your order date, please let me know if you end up having that same mentality on day 563.
And I see you joined the forum in Dec. of 2021.
If that is indicative of your order date, please let me know if you end up having that same mentality on day 563.
Nope Just keep driving my Taco while I wait

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's clear that we're (early reservation holders) no longer a priority for Ford.

With new model launches nearly every month, we just keep getting pushed further and further from their minds. And we'll take it, because we've brainwashed ourselves into believing its "Bronco or NOTHING!"
Totally agree. 25% of this year already scheduled.
@Ford Motor Company Please Schedule ALL early reservation holders Orders ASAP, in front of all new orders and new launches. Have a commitment that all early reservation holders WILL receive their Broncos by 12-1-2022. Thank you.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know people keep on saying that—been repeated ad nauseam since October at the very least, if not before then.

BUT, worth pointing out that the vast majority of people who reserved a Bronco did so within the first week, and most of those did so within the first 24-48 hours. It isn't like the early reservation holders are some super exclusive club that only accounts for 5% of the total number of reservations. So saying that Ford doesn't care about early reservation holders is like saying Ford doesn't care about the vast majority of people who reserved and ordered a Bronco.

They just built a poorly thought-out reservation system that assumed there wasn't going to be a worldwide supply chain crisis that severely limited which configurations they could build. And to make matters worse, the people who reserved first probably are also in the more enthusiast crowd of people who are likely to order the constrained items.
I could agree....but....I just saw a identical build to mine delivered a few days ago to a very late reservation holder. We have all seen some of this happening. There is no explanation for it.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could agree....but....I just saw a identical build to mine delivered a few days ago to a very late reservation holder. We have all seen some of this happening. There is no explanation for it.
Same dealer or different? If different dealer this is apples and oranges. Dealer Allocation is name of the game.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same dealer or different? If different dealer this is apples and oranges. Dealer Allocation is name of the game.
I get the allocation thing....BUT....new orders and late reservation holders should NOT get built over an early reservation holder based off of an allocation. I also need to add that the allocation topic came to us later in this "game"....it was not disclosed in the early part of this entire reserve-order-delivery process. We were informed later about allocation formulas.

Sponsored

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t believe how hard Ford is making it for people to give them 40k+

A lot more people could have them if they actually manned up and put a stop to ADM’s or ridiculous allocations …. There are a ton for sale all over but normal people with brains don’t want to pay stupid amount of extra money for it.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get the allocation thing....BUT....new orders and late reservation holders should NOT get built over an early reservation holder based off of an allocation. I also need to add that the allocation topic came to us later in this "game"....it was not disclosed in the early part of this entire reserve-order-delivery process. We were informed later about allocation formulas.
True. This is also why the Chevy reservation system with the electric Silverado is very clear that the reservation is with the dealer you choose; not with Chevy. They made it clear the business you’re buying from is the dealership and you’ll live and die by that choice.
Ford had to learn this lesson the hard way. (And ain’t doing anything to help out you guys who are hosed.)

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (1/31) horse-dead
Sponsored