First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is that 3 or 4 weeks in a row of no scheduling? I guess they are working on clearing out the lot before building more. If true, that doesn't bother me. I would rather see the lots get cleared at the expense of mine being delayed. By the time the re-start units should go from production to actually shipped.
There are still hundreds of people waiting for their 2021 bronco and my bronco was produced January 16 and I am still on chip hold ☠ I wanna jump of a bridge
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand the wait sucks but not having any scheduling next week doesn't delay anyone's build. The open weeks at MAP still remain and will be scheduled whether it is next week, the week after or 2 weeks ago.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a 6/6 build date, just noticed today I got pushed to 6/13. Wonder if this will continue to be a trend.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that 3 or 4 weeks in a row of no scheduling? I guess they are working on clearing out the lot before building more. If true, that doesn't bother me. I would rather see the lots get cleared at the expense of mine being delayed. By the time the re-start units should go from production to actually shipped.
It's 3 weeks, which I saw a post that there would be no scheduling for 3 weeks. It will be interesting to see what happens next week. I'm hopeful but not holding my breath.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
as someone stuck “in production” since 1/17, i appreciate this comment SO much!!! we are sooo tired of people getting built/shipped after us while we are still sitting in the lot…
Oh you people in your high castle! Looking down on us peasants with distain.

What I wouldn't give to be stuck "in production"! You've never had it so good. Truly the air up there must be sweeter and have a faint whiff of roses upon it. While we toil in the muck without even a VIN to lift our spirits.

(Said in your favorite Monty Python silly voice from your actor of choice. Now re-read this post using that voice for effect)

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OMG, they aren't building Broncos!!!!!! What about (Insert weekly question about when we will get a VIN, or why the words "Scheduling" and "Production" mean the exact same thing to so many people, yet mean completely different things!)

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/16) 1652499978479

^ Pineapple pizza
Just for these "No Scheduling" threads, there needs to be a couple of extra emoticons...

First, there needs to be a distinction between 🤣 haha, that was amusing and, 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤪😜😍🤣 Rick, I was sitting to close to the edge of the couch and fell off from laughing too hard.😘😘

Secondly, it's bad enough they got rid of 🤮 the puke emoji, but they could have improved everyone's lives by adding a 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️ face palm option.

Lastly, it's never made sense that we don't have a pineapple pizza emoji.🍍🍕

BDsquatch

Black Diamond
First Name
Efren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got my scheduled email. Didn’t expect it, don’t know what to do. Kind of shocked. Scheduled to be built week of May 30.

Ford Bronco ⏱ No Bronco Scheduling Next Week (5/16) 1652499978479
Congrats on your production date 👍. Question - Is the Track My Order working for u or giving you an invalid error

Deleted member 21681

Congrats on your production date 👍. Question - Is the Track My Order working for u or giving you an invalid error
Using the ford tracker link embedded in the email works (populates my vin and order number) but still just says the same ol’ “order confirmed” as before. No window sticker yet, so probably not much to report yet.

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cool another week with an unscheduled day 1 res.
This is still unbelievable and unacceptable for any Day Reservation that didn’t get to opt over to a Raptor build.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
fucking ford

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Covid didn't cause this issue, it just exposed how all our manufacturing jobs no longer exist in this country. Manufacturing has left due to EPA regulations (that other countries don't have to compete with) and a long list of other issues that raise the costs to manufacture on US soil.

When the shareholders demand profits, the CEO's and Board of Directors seek cheap manufacturing which is overseas or south of the border.

With over 53,000 Ford vehicles awaiting chips in some form, wonder how that shareholder value is working out?

Amcmachine70

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a vin and Schedule build date of week of 30th
Sponsored