Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you have been scheduled this has nothing to do with you. I swear @Administrator needs to post a disclaimer with these.
No Matter what the Administrator post, people read into it what ever they want. It is too bad people just do not read what is written. There are so many different post/discussions covering the same thing over and over again. People need to stay informed by reading all the prior post before running off at the key board....... Now Drink 🤪 and chill people. Compta38 love the Smile

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Matter what the Administrator post, people read into it what ever they want. It is too bad people just do not read what is written. There are so many different post/discussions covering the same thing over and over again. People need to stay informed by reading all the prior post before running off at the key board....... Now Drink 🤪 and chill people. Compta38 love the Smile
them Mals are a smiling lot, all I'll ever have now.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Sigh”
(Quiet mumblings)
“Dammit”

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe they can prioritize labor to complete the broncos build 3 months ago. It’s obviously not a chip hold but a labor priority hold when they have build 20k since. They can build 3000 per week but they can’t update 300 per week. It as simple as allocation of of labor. Bad business practice.

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And you're telling us why? We all know that early rez holders that spoke with our money are going to have to wait another month to see more build dates. My beer is so salty from the frustrated tears that I don't even remember what real beer tastes like!

ssypien

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn, there goes my build week 🤬

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

Sponsored

ssypien

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the clarification!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

6/13 is as far as it goes ATM

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe they can prioritize labor to complete the broncos build 3 months ago. It’s obviously not a chip hold but a labor priority hold when they have build 20k since. They can build 3000 per week but they can’t update 300 per week. It as simple as allocation of of labor. Bad business practice.
I think it's called a union contract. Bad business would be to violate it. Throwing a few chips into dirt mountain just isn't going to keep the assembly line moving. Timing is everything. Defiantly sucks for the near built folks.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think it's called a union contract. Bad business would be to violate it. Throwing a few chips into dirt mountain just isn't going to keep the assembly line moving. Timing is everything. Defiantly sucks for the near built folks.
Nothing in the union contract prevents ford from staffing the bronco update. It might be separate from line workers but the Union can supply tech workers and a having lines down leaves added general techs available. It’s simply bad business to skip over orders in any business. Ford can’t management post production work.

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They just scheduled into July. I bet no more scheduling for at least another month.
They indicated initially that they were scheduling thru July 27th, but actually only scheduled thru June 13th. Several dealers said that Ford Corp told them the remainder of the scheduling would occur later (in May).
Sponsored