jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So it looks like the conversions are dying down, and the "i just want to put in my order" guys have gotten it out of their system During the first week the banks were open. ~800 of the 6500 6G reservation holders. To me that means 1 out of 8 preferred to get it over with, while most of the rest may fall more into the "wait and see" category. Curious to see how the conversion graph looks between now and mid March.
Sponsored

Saburke17

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 📊 Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats 1611776688788

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW.
Bronco BADLANDS 4 Door:
•​
2.3L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
7-Speed Manual Transmission​
•​
17" Machined Carbonized Gray-Painted Aluminum Wheel​
•​
LT285/70R17 All-Terrain A/T Tires(33")​
•​
Cactus Gray​
•​
Marine Grade Vinyl Seats​
•​
334A​
•​
Front Bumper - Heavy-Duty Modular​

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So it looks like the conversions are dying down, and the "i just want to put in my order" guys have gotten it out of their system During the first week the banks were open. ~800 of the 6500 6G reservation holders. To me that means 1 out of 8 preferred to get it over with, while most of the rest may fall more into the "wait and see" category. Curious to see how the conversion graph looks between now and mid March.
It will be interesting to watch how it changes, but I'm not so sure the ~800 number is accurate. What about the 6G users that didn't bother to enter their order into this thread? What about the res holders with high volume dealers that have not even received a call yet? Granger is still working on 7/14 res holders, for example. We might need to wait another week or two to see how many placed an order vs. how many are waiting until March. I expect that 1 in 8 ratio to increase.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, there are a lot of factors that work against that 1:8 ratio...on both sides of the equation...How many of the 6,500 6G reservation holders decided they are not going to order at all...Or had dupes...And how many guys are trying to place there order now, but it gets pushed to next week. 800/6,500 may become 1,250 (week 1+2) / 5,000 (for example), or 1 out of 4.

I'll leave out the "what about guys that didnt feel like inputting their info" because you could make the same argument for people who also decided not to populate the master reservation table back in July (that's where I am getting the 6,500 stat)

Last edited:

Sponsored

bovader

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Some reason I can't get into order submission form. Just left Jerry's in Leesburg, VA. Order placed. Waiting to see it on my Ford.com site. Big Bend 2dr Rapid Red with engine upgrade and mid-package. Giddyup.

They asked for $500 deposit and kicked back saying I didn't know when the car was coming and didn't want to tie up the funds. They backed off.

No ADM here, but their processing fee is $799. Sorry to say that's DC beltway norm. Not surprised by that.

Thainy

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Triumph Bobber Black
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know what the relevance of the priority code and order code are?

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Right now 40% 2 door. That is awesome.

Not surprised that 75% are v6 and half of the 4 cyl are with a 7 speed.

I was surprised that nearly half have the lux package but with most of the broncos being daily drivers I understand.

Over half with Sasquatch is not a surprise. Looks really good on road and works great for off road.

Surprised so few are getting iconic silver but there are so many other great colors.

Very interesting to see these numbers. There are lots of awesome broncos being ordered.

77BroncoTX

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw your orders were placed at Hellman Ford and you are in Texas. Looks like there is a Hellman Ford in Colorado. Are you having your vehicles shipped or was that an auto correct for Helfman Ford in Stafford?
Yes

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lou

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just submitted my, now hurry up and wait just like when i was in the Army lol

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Converted reservation to an order this morning (1/25). Helped to ease the sting of the Bills losing last night. Badlands, 4 door, Area 51, High Package, leather, tow, roof rails, manual. Paid $500.00 additional deposit. MSRP with no ADM. I was #2 of 48 allocations. Dealer said they have over 150 reservations.
I feel your pain on the Bill's Loss. Buffalo Born and South Carolina raised!
Sponsored