Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is the MIC top - they are implementing MIC 3.0 and modifying tooling to do so. Once that is done weā€™ll see more MICā€™s - my guess.
The reason i mentioned that it isnā€™t the MIC top is because Iā€™ve seen from earlier posts today of MIC top builds whether itā€™s 2dr or 4dr and i donā€™t see a correlation.
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It might depend on availability of parts and chips for certain trim levels.
Uh no, you must be new.... Ford just has an algorithm that screws the early reservation holders.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought about that, like what if there is some sort of average turnaround time they are tracking? By immediately converting some, it lowers that numberā€¦
I work for a large nation wide company and we do stupid things to make the system numbers look better so I could totally see it.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The reason i mentioned that it isnā€™t the MIC top is because Iā€™ve seen from earlier posts today of MIC top builds whether itā€™s 2dr or 4dr and i donā€™t see a correlation.
There are a few MIC tops ā€¦ way too many softies - my theory they have a few molds making the MIC 3.0 design, now that (hopefully) these have proven the design in production, they are implementing the design changes in the remainder of the tooling.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is the MIC top - they are implementing MIC 3.0 and modifying tooling to do so. Once that is done weā€™ll see more MICā€™s - my guess.
The tooling has be modified already-where are you getting this info?

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company so many 2drs with MICs got chosen today. Tell me which 2dr model you want me to pick to guarantee I can get in line?! 7/14/20, Order 1/20/21 Reordered 10/13/21 WTAF do you want us to do? Tell us which model you plan to focus on for 2dr and will pay for that model instead of the one we want.
Iā€™m super frustrated and have waited too long to tolerate anymore of the incompetence and inability to treat customers with any amount of respect.
Hopefully they wonā€™t respond to youā€¦.thatā€™s even more frustrating! ā€œWe will escalate your case, hereā€™s a case number, now call the 800 number where the marketing department knows less than someone who started reading this forum yesterday does.ā€ Itā€™s happened to me twice.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully they wonā€™t respond to youā€¦.thatā€™s even more frustrating! ā€œWe will escalate your case, hereā€™s a case number, now call the 800 number where the marketing department knows less than someone who started reading this forum yesterday does.ā€ Itā€™s happened to me twice.
Oh I called. Sat on hold for 55 mins for the music to cut off and the phone to hang up. #forddontcare

Vandy

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to everyone who has a build date! I am an August 2021 Reservation with no production email. I shall await patiently!

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7/F250/F550 4x4 RV/Porsche Panamera/CanAm X3 RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was your reservation time and date? Congrats
Thanks. My time stamp is about 15 minutes into the video on launch day. (Before the crash).
Keep in mind Iā€™m a 2door which doesnā€™t have the option to build with a soft top. So Iā€™ve been waiting on my MIC top that will go out on big bulky trash day the first Monday of the month after delivery.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7/14/20 Reservation - order was previewing last week and I made last minute changes yesterday. Shocked I still got a January build date.
Ford Bronco šŸ“¬ 11/18/22 Scheduling Email Received Group 67C23478-0A10-41BC-B2AD-38E4A2E97030

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. My time stamp is about 15 minutes into the video on launch day. (Before the crash).
Keep in mind Iā€™m a 2door which doesnā€™t have the option to build with a soft top. So Iā€™ve been waiting on my MIC top that will go out on big bulky trash day the first Monday of the month after delivery.
Yeah same here, 10:22pm cst 2D Badlands, SASQ, high package, no tow and still no progress here.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a few MIC tops ā€¦ way too many softies - my theory they have a few molds making the MIC 3.0 design, now that (hopefully) these have proven the design in production, they are implementing the design changes in the remainder of the tooling.
Anything at this point is simply just a theory. Where are you getting this 3.0 information from?
Sponsored