Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s plenty of people who got their orders converted asap and not scheduled.
It’s random Ford crap and allocations. Plain and simple.
Quote the rest of my post.
Sponsored

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
786 days since I reserved and still counting. Was hoping I'd get a build date this week...
But nothing yet.

Very glad to see so many getting dates!

Cardboardbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just curious. Did you guys get a confirmation email saying the covp was completed? I got the email from ford saying my order is in. But then my dealer asked for signature and ID. Is there a way to check that they actually input it in?

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am a happy guy... only 814 days for me... 7/14/20 Reservation

I have everything that made it a problem...

2Dr Black Dia, V6, Squatch, Tow, Granger, etc. (not a dig at Granger, they have been awesome)

Reordered the same build every time..

10/31 schedule build week!!!! I am kind of in shock right now... can't believe it.. FINALLLY!

Scheduled.jpg
Happy for those with early reservations getting scheduled. I feel strongly Ford should have went in reservation order with only adjustment being to part availability, regardless of dealer allocation, etc. I am a Aug '21 res holder, Oct '21 order, Sept '22 reorder and was scheduled for 11/14. This is my wife's typical SUV alternative for commuting so Big Bend, mid package, 2.7l, hardtop, tow, and upgraded axle, really hoping to be scheduled for spring but will take it when we can get it. What worked to our benefit, my dealer averages 5 allocations a month and was down to 5 orders and 30 unconverted reservations at the beginning of the new year, so just happened to be 1 of those 5 with a order.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious. Did you guys get a confirmation email saying the covp was completed? I got the email from ford saying my order is in. But then my dealer asked for signature and ID. Is there a way to check that they actually input it in?
No. Got the order confirmation. Then the scheduling confirmation.

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Received my email Thursday AM and almost spit my coffee out. 1/21 Reservation Ordered 2/21..switched it this time from Manual BaseSquatch to a HPR BD, 7 speed Tow, Mod Bumper, Roof Rack. Does anyone know how we can get our window sticker ?
Ford Bronco 📬 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? 1356F4DE-B94C-445C-8128-CB32CEB79FE4
Ford Bronco 📬 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? 1356F4DE-B94C-445C-8128-CB32CEB79FE4

GatesHarris

Base
First Name
Gates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TACOMA 4X4 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just glancing through the images, sure looks like a lot of 2DR being built.

I was beginning to wonder if my 2DR base SAS manual transmission was on a "do not build" list.

I'm finally hopeful.

Have a great dealer: Cooper Ford in Carthage NC. Small shop and good people.

junkyjunky

Badlands
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands (don't have it yet 😭)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anything here apply to Canada? Gotta say I feel completely in the dark with the build process while it appears there is more line of sight in the US (even though the info might be wrong).

KatoS550

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just glancing through the images, sure looks like a lot of 2DR being built.

I was beginning to wonder if my 2DR base SAS manual transmission was on a "do not build" list.

I'm finally hopeful.

Have a great dealer: Cooper Ford in Carthage NC. Small shop and good people.
Almost all 4DRs for my build week, so it seems to be a lot of both - especially Lux Pkg. rigs.

Unfortunately, the "small shop" factor might be playing against you in this case. Hope you get scheduled soon!

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only the dealer receives confirmation of COVP. You can ask them to forward it to you. That’s what mine did for me.

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2 door base squatch got scheduled for 11/14. I’m still in disbelief. Reserved in Feb 2021.

SevoSandman

Raptor
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, Porsche Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has everyone scheduled this week complete the COVP process? I received the email confirmation and was supposed to complete the COVP in the next week or so... Staying on top of my order to make sure this is still done before the 11/21 deadline. Would hate to see my order get cancelled for some technicality or misunderstanding...

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally received my order has been submitted email...

Making it oh-so-obvious that my dealership was waiting to submit customer orders to get dealer stock.

Screw you Phil Long Ford!!!

I'm out. Ensuring my order is cancelled so they can't keep it. Reporting to @Ford Motor Company (not that they care) and their executive team, the BBB, and blasting all over the internet.

Such an unethical dealership. On so many levels.

Edit: on top of the 3 emails, text message, and two dealership visits, they submitted the wrong order. Notorious sasquatch drop and still has the hoops steps and no tow package.
Sponsored