Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feds meet early November and mid December. They have already hinted at another 3/4 a percent. I suspect you will see two increases and both will be 1/2 to 3/4 a percent.
Just heard last night it's going up 3/4%.
Sponsored

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This thread is getting pretty long, so not sure if it's already been posted. I spoke with my Dealer Finance Manager and he stated that Rate Lock Program does not apply to Bronco, Maverick, Tremor, Mach E, or Raptor.

Not surprising and will see if it's disappointing by the time my vehicle is delivered.

nrlucas

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Buick Regal GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread is getting pretty long, so not sure if it's already been posted. I spoke with my Dealer Finance Manager and he stated that Rate Lock Program does not apply to Bronco, Maverick, Tremor, Mach E, or Raptor.

Not surprising and will see if it's disappointing by the time my vehicle is delivered.
Of course not. They haven't done ANYTHING that makes it seem like they have ANY concept of good customer service. Why ruin such a pristine record of ineptitude?

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
None of us know how long until we'll actually take delivery on our Bronco's but these next few months aren't sounding very good for the interest rates...

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Was just quoted 7.95% through Ford Credit.

What the hell?

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you have to re-order it for the following year the order date changes again. It changed for the MY22 and again for MY23. Perhaps I was not clear in my statement. I work at a Ford store and handle all our Bronco orders. I deal with this stuff every single day as a finance director. My apologies for not clarifying that.

So 2 conflicting answers. Which is correct?

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They got it down to 6.29%....

Guess I cant really complain at this point. Damn Economy taking a shit.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So 2 conflicting answers. Which is correct?
Well I am not on here to argue about anything. I do see 1 difference. The conflicting statement seems to be an individual whom spoke with a Ford finance manager at a dealer. So they are posting what they have been told by someone. That finance individual gave wrong information. My assumption is they were looking for special rates and there are none for the Bronco.

I am a finance director at a Ford dealer. Trying to help or clarify information. You can do a rate lock that is good for 90 days on the Bronco is what I have been told directly by our Ford Business Development Mgr who emails us those flyers and rates. It is a standard rate so I do not know anyone who would want that. There are no special rates on the Bronco. I can only assume that is where the confusion is with this. If an individual plans on going with Ford's standard rates that are starting around 5-6% for Tier 0-2 they can lock it in now and pray they get a Bronco within 90 days or have to apply again after those other rake hikes hit.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lol so apply for a loan now for a rate lock and ding my credit for a car we’ve been waiting over 2 years for and aren’t even sure it’s going to come in 2023? No, thanks. I doubt our Bronco comes in 2023 and if it does, Ford Credit is the absolute last option on my list of companies to use.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

talked to my cu yesterday. Good news is they do a 60 day lock and right now if your at least 750 score, 3.09 / 60 3.39 / 72 :) I was relieved to hear that after seeing rates all over the place. I am going to lock just before the next Fed meeting that would make me good to at least end of Jan for delivery and hopefully my 11/14 week build sticks.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By the time I get my Bronco in 2028...rates will be down again. Oct 2020 reservation. No thanks.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford’s credit website states what models qualify. Bronco is not included

JustSendIT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBS F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
talked to my cu yesterday. Good news is they do a 60 day lock and right now if your at least 750 score, 3.09 / 60 3.39 / 72 :) I was relieved to hear that after seeing rates all over the place. I am going to lock just before the next Fed meeting that would make me good to at least end of Jan for delivery and hopefully my 11/14 week build sticks.
Who's your CU? Mine is stating nearly 5% for 72 m/o

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same question, who is your CU? I may have to open an account.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same question, who is your CU? I may have to open an account.
One that I have had for 28 years via my dad as a teenager so its not an open public CU. I do have a couple other CUs and none of them are close. I checked all the local ones that I may be able to open accounts nada, they were all over 4% or close. Majority of CUs are location based so that narrows it down a bit.
Sponsored