Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealership is still saying they havenā€™t even scheduled a truck yet since the tail
Hasnā€™t called. Hope thatā€™s wrong and you are right!
I donā€™t think the rail calls them. If Iā€™m not mistaken they are notified by a report that it has been unloaded and then they just schedule the pickup. They need to pick that up for you! NOW! I really feel for you at this point because mine was late as hell and finally showed.

Sponsored

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took delivery today and first impressions are 10/10. This is a nice truck

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ll see if there is one there when I go this evening. The newly unloaded vehicles are kept in the back.
I donā€™t see a 4dr HPR. Sorry brother.
Ford Bronco šŸ”§ 8/22/22 Build Week Group šŸ”§ 9662A2B0-9BAB-4D52-B061-15D072017C43

Love this dang thing. Canā€™t wait to see everyone elseā€™s as they roll through!

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I havent! But thats something to look into. Just an update, drove another 20 min this morning and im at 18. Definitely should improve for you!
Have driven mine about 60 miles and sitting on 17.2 MPG. It just takes time. Plus I do not know if they put 87 or 91 octane in the tank. That can make a difference also.

Last edited:

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
16+ daysā€¦šŸ˜ž

Sponsored

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My eta is pushed to 9/20 from 9/17. Been stuck at Mira Loma rail yard since the 10th.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My sales guy is on vacation so I won't get an update until Tuesday. One link says I need to finalize info with dealer and the other one says my Bronco is in final preparations with dealer. Does that mean it's been delivered to the dealership? None of the trackers seem to have a delivered option anymore.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Have been driving mine for about 2 days, and I have to point out my one gripe. The MIC top is LOUD on the hwy. I always see people with very opposite opinions on the wind noise here, and hoped that the ā€œits pretty quietā€ comments were right. I will be attempting some diyā€™s for the wind noise, ill keep you guys posted on if it works in case you have the same experience.
I think my soft top is pretty quiet until I go 75 or if itā€™s REALLY windy. Actually surprised me how quiet it is compared to what I expected. Hopefully you can get it sorted out!

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think my soft top is pretty quiet until I go 75 or if itā€™s REALLY windy. Actually surprised me how quiet it is compared to what I expected. Hopefully you can get it sorted out!
Im glad you are enjoying your ride!! Im hoping some hacks will remedy my noise issue. I also spoke to my dealer about it and they want me to bring it in Monday morning so they can give it a look. Seals look pretty good from what I can tell but we will see!
Sponsored