First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weekend update, Bronco still sitting in Richmond California, train arrived there 9/15, and was unloaded 9/17. I've seen other people have sat there for up to 2 weeks before transport. EST Delivery window moved again to 9/23-9/29.

Happy to at least be shipped and close by, we'll see what happens this week.

Edit: Also forgot to mention I sold my 08 F150 this weekend. Just shy of 190k miles, was a good truck.

Its a bold strategy cotton, let's see if that works out for him.
I sold my 2013 F-350 Dually over 14 months ago........

AirBurstMode

Wildtrak
First Name
RP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine finally arrived last Friday but the dealer found a chip in the windshield during final prep. Hopefully hearing back today on an ETA for a replacement. Does anyone know how long it typically takes to source a replacement windshield?

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 Windshield

Omaha101

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the call from the dealer late this afternoon, mine has arrived!! Will not be picking up until after work Wednesday, but very excited to clear out all these boxes of accessories!!!

Both trackers still say "shipped", btw.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Salesman just called and told me it should be coming in tomorrow and made an appointment to pick it up Wednesday night.

Sponsored

Miss

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got to see the car and sit in it and say hello and then good bye....now wait for the air bag part to come in so we can finally purchase it....this seem so mean but after over 2 years since reservation can't expect too much....
Ugh they said 5-7 more days for the part, if that even fixes what is wrong with car. I was nervous when my tracker said it entered production and built the same day - ☹

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
26 days…absurd

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

26 days…absurd
Agreed...heard alot of excuses from ford over the last 2 years as to why they couldn't build my week 1 reservation...but this takes the cake. It's built, no issues, but we just have it sitting there while we start taking 2023 orders.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed...heard alot of excuses from ford over the last 2 years as to why they couldn't build my week 1 reservation...but this takes the cake. It's built, no issues, but we just have it sitting there while we start taking 2023 orders.
And ship broncos that were built last week…😐 garbage

Sponsored

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I finally got a rail car number and it seems (hopefully) that my Bronco on its way to Dixiana / Columbia SC, via CSX. Once it lands there, it needs to get on a truck 2 hours back north to Charlotte area. 8/22 blender. Sat in parking lot in New Boston, MI for 24 days before getting on a train. My estimated delivery date shifted twice. Now it says October 10th.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I finally got a rail car number and it seems (hopefully) that my Bronco on its way to Dixiana / Columbia SC, via CSX. Once it lands there, it needs to get on a truck 2 hours back north to Charlotte area. 8/22 blender. Sat in parking lot in New Boston, MI for 24 days before getting on a train. My estimated delivery date shifted twice. Now it says October 10th.
Congrats man. Glad you are moving. Now only if they can throw mine and the others in here on a damn train…

IEBronco24

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XL Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
whats crazy is that i reserved same day as you, same model and only one day off on blend and build and you havent gotten yours yet. i have have had mine for 8 days and in the same state as you. How does this make sense? Ford has zero orginizational skills
Sponsored