First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is built got my email this morning. ETA of 9/2 to 9/8. But it doesn't say it was shipped so I highly doubt I will get it next week.
Sponsored

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two weeks seems like a long time, but yeah I guess that's what OrderTrack is showing (16 days Estimated Time in Status).

Seeing distribution data on these stats would be really interesting. I wonder if the 16 days is composed of a bunch of orders that ship in <3 days after Built and ones that have been on California or Raptor or other transport holds for weeks and are skewing the average up.
Mine is coming north to Canada. Estimated shipping 24th of sept. That’s a long wait. Curious why such a logistics issue or maybe it’s waiting till they have other orders to ship on route

kkenny

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got the Built email early this morning.

Zootsgeorge

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is coming north to Canada. Estimated shipping 24th of sept. That’s a long wait. Curious why such a logistics issue or maybe it’s waiting till they have other orders to ship on route
Iam in Canada also my shipping is saying 09/27-10/03

Last edited:

Sponsored

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just tracked my rail car and its in Bellevue OH. Gunna need them to pick up the pace
Same here, just checked mine, must on the same train.

laxlife

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
8/22 Blend 8/24 Mods popped and still not built yet on the tracker or received a built email. Wish I knew whats going on.

Sponsored

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Didn't know a dealer would or could actually agree to that. I want to contact them about not allowing test drives but I am not sure they would honor that at this point
I told them to not take any plastic or anything off and absolutely no one drive it. I want contacted as soon as its off the carrier so that we can do a look over together and I can complete my check list. and above all else- no detailing. I don;t want them buffing out anything that I have no knowledge of and I will not have their dealership name on my vehicle. Unless I'm going to get paid for endorsing them, keep their name off my vehicle. lol

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just tracked my rail car and its in Bellevue OH. Gunna need them to pick up the pace
I'm jealous- at least yours is not in Michigan anymore 😭 Mine has been built since the 24th What the heck!

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HI all, finally got my BCE modules populated, nothing on the PCM modules, but I understand that most people do not get any PCM modules populated.
So, fingers are crossed that I will soon move from "in production" to built. As I live in Canada, I am hoping delivery will be towards the end of September, hopefully 🤞🏻
Sponsored