William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For those who haven't paid attention since the beginning...

1676131505822.png
So no increase on the Heritage? Not complaining but odd, I guess they know that it's only on previous reservation/order holders and didn't make sense? That'd be too thought out if true.
Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I will have to pay for the increase that went into effect yesterday? Or no? Sorry I’m not understanding lol
You should not. Your dealership needs to either apply the price protection at Point of Sale or issue a check for the difference after the fact, once they are reimbursed.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should not. Your dealership needs to either apply the price protection at Point of Sale or issue a check for the difference after the fact, once they are reimbursed.
Can I get a check for my whole model year transition amount as well?

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I get a check for my whole model year transition amount as well?
yes. When you have rebates, you can choose to have it applied to the sale or check to customer. If you choose check to customer, Ford will mail you a check after the deal is funded.

The Price protection if the dealership chooses to send a check after the fact, will come from the dealership not Ford.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@swooshdave you bought recently through Damerow. How did they handle the private offer (immediate credit on the vehicle or check later) and did they credit you back the increase in the destination charge?
Immediately. No credit on the destination charge.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So no increase on the Heritage? Not complaining but odd, I guess they know that it's only on previous reservation/order holders and didn't make sense? That'd be too thought out if true.
I’m thinking it’s an error but who knows. I still think they were/are trying to entice people away from the higher packages. That’s what led me to changing my order in the fall from a Badlands high to the HE. Got everything I wanted without having to pay for someone else’s automatic and got cloth seats to boot. Would have liked the 12 inch screen with front and side cameras for off roads but really don’t have any plans to watch the big game on it normally. I tend to look out the windshield more than at the dash screen anyways. But, that’s just me so no hate intended.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No. If you had a 22MY converted to 23MY there is no price protection back to the 22MY price. But since the price went up from your 23MY you will get the PL protection from your 23MY original price.
Bullshit you will.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like new prices for when the order banks open up. I removed Sasquatch. We'll see if I get a build.

Sponsored

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn! Glad I got built yesterday. Basesquatch with mod bumper and aux is up $2,250.
That’s my exact build as well. Hopefully I’m not out an additional $2200 as my build week isn’t until 4/3. Congrats on the build. I hope you like it!

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s my exact build as well. Hopefully I’m not out an additional $2200 as my build week isn’t until 4/3. Congrats on the build. I hope you like it!
Should be good based on what Im reading here. My guess is this is setting up for order banks opening up in March or something. Ford reported they left $2B on the table last year via price protection most likely.

js31pilot

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be good based on what Im reading here. My guess is this is setting up for order banks opening up in March or something. Ford reported they left $2B on the table last year via price protection most likely.
That and warranty work (engines/MIC Top v1/paint/etc)

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That and warranty work (engines/MIC Top v1/paint/etc)
Not sure why I didn’t even think of those lol. I’m hoping most of these issues are behind Ford but I’m sure they aren’t.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bullshit you will.
It still depends on the dealership. But if it were here at my dealership, you 100% would get the price protection. Upfront! Ford will sent me the difference, I will give the discount upfront.

begining of the year the PL was 315 just jumped to 325. The difference will be reimbursed by Ford to the dealership. They do this b/c they assume the difference will be passed along to the customer.

So call BS all you want. The system is in place for the customer to be price protected. I would assume most dealerships will offer price protection, especially when asked about it.
Sponsored