Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

March 27th is the targeted date for new 2023 Bronco order banks opening up; that could change however.

The problem ford created is caving to whining Ford dealerships over allocations because smaller dealerships decided to not over charge on orders. Ford has been delivering stock broncos to bigger dealerships while neglecting the orders from smaller market dealers. You cannot go to a 60-70% order type business if you don’t ever plan on building the orders Ford. Geez…
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem ford created is caving to whining Ford dealerships over allocations because smaller dealerships decided to not over charge on orders. Ford has been delivering stock broncos to bigger dealerships while neglecting the orders from smaller market dealers. You cannot go to a 60-70% order type business if you don’t ever plan on building the orders Ford. Geez…
Also the early communications that heavily emphasized reservation timestamp were a huge mistake at best, blatantly deceptive at worst. Back in mid 2020 Ford was already well aware of both the reservation imbalance between different dealers and commodity shortages on the MIC tops at least.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's spelled Goodyear
I think it’s the front locker tbh. Word is the wheels also. Tires seem to be extremely easy to get. I just bought 5 37s from
Discount tire. 3 business days

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think it’s the front locker tbh. Word is the wheels also. Tires seem to be extremely easy to get. I just bought 5 37s from
So why are Badlands not an issue.....

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So why are Badlands not an issue.....
I wouldn’t say anything not listed isn’t an issue (like badlands), but if they removed the ability to spec SAS on all models it frees up the front locker for badlands. And can you imagine the internet and ford fanboys raising all hell of ford had no rubicon competitor? I think they’re restricting wildtrak instead of badlands for this exact reason. Despite what wildtrak owners think, badlands is the flagship non ford performance bronco. It’s what the first edition was based off of. No way they could restrict ordering it and by removing the ability to order SAS it saves the shocks and front lockers for badlands. It also gives a slightly smaller slap in the face to wildtrak owners that have to switch (although I never understood why Wildtraks owners specd a wildtrak to begin with, at least until HOSS 3.0 was announced. Non HOSS3.0 Wildtraks are one of life’s biggest mysteries to me lol)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wouldn’t say anything not listed isn’t an issue (like badlands), but if they removed the ability to spec SAS on all models it frees up the front locker for badlands. And can you imagine the internet and ford fanboys raising all hell of ford had no rubicon competitor? I think they’re restricting wildtrak instead of badlands for this exact reason. Despite what wildtrak owners think, badlands is the flagship non ford performance bronco. It’s what the first edition was based off of. No way they could restrict ordering it and by removing the ability to order SAS it saves the shocks and front lockers for badlands. It also gives a slightly smaller slap in the face to wildtrak owners that have to switch (although I never understood why Wildtraks owners specd a wildtrak to begin with, at least until HOSS 3.0 was announced. Non HOSS3.0 Wildtraks are one of life’s biggest mysteries to me lol)
I don't disagree with that analogy. Ford allowing sas on everything definitely causes dilution of parts availability.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same aprox date 3/27 confirmed by Tim FVG.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s the Goodyears that’s the problem, other tires are available

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2 door BL with LUX ordered; non Sasquatch. If I drop the LUX, am I eligible for the $2500 credit?
Don't do it

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you can do what you want to. I wouldn't "settle" for anything less than what you originally wanted. They tried to talk me out of a hard top, Lux and tow, but I said NO and rolled the dice. Granted the times were different than now. Ford is giving you the big middle finger.

Personally I'd just walk and look for one locally or nationally or buy the competitive product. I got way off track here though. The Lux package is worth it to me, but maybe you can live without? Just don't settle is all I suggest. Good luck man!
Sponsored