First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Tell me about it completely confused, doesn’t make any sense to me. It seems like they’re trying to find a way to blame it on me which I really hope they’re not and I’m not putting the blame on the dealership. It sounds like technician is that helping to solve the problem might be covering something up and either trying to put the blame on me for something or perhaps giving it a bandaid fix to pass the warranty on everything so they will not have to be responsible.
I really hope that I’m 100% wrong about that part. Again, this is just my theory not necessarily say any of this is true at all.
Crazy - keep us posted. I have to think they will make it right.
Sponsored

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would be (1) part of the lemon law portion for the state of Michigan.

Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_2293
Ya, i think I would let them know you intend to pursue it if things aren’t resolved in a week or so. Crazy stuff. But back should definitely be in at at this point.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well build group 01/24/22. Got my baby boy back yesterday and so far so good let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope my bad boys fixed. 🙏🏽
Also, side note, they are working on some kind of reimbursement for the (4 months total) I did not have my vehicle 🙏🏽

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well build group 01/24/22. Got my baby boy back yesterday and so far so good let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope my bad boys fixed. 🙏🏽
Also, side note, they are working on some kind of reimbursement for the (4 months total) I did not have my vehicle 🙏🏽
And an extended warranty I hope! 🤞🏼this does the trick!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I’m being told one last shot. The dealer is having a special quality engineer come out and look at the vehicle and try to diagnose and fix issue; if this doesn’t work then it looks like bye-bye our bronco. That we waited for so long you will have to be decommissioned, but I will be getting another one mark my words this time I think I might get an eruption green color.
ugh. that really sucks. i'm so sorry :( but side note, eruption green is the best! lol

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just a quick update wanted to notify whoever still on the form that all is going well vehicles driving like it should no issues and also at the end of my lease. They guaranteed in writing that I will be getting the extended warranty on the vehicle for free

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a quick update wanted to notify whoever still on the form that all is going well vehicles driving like it should no issues and also at the end of my lease. They guaranteed in writing that I will be getting the extended warranty on the vehicle for free
great news! hope they finally figured it out and you're good to go. did they say what it was?

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

great news! hope they finally figured it out and you're good to go. did they say what it was?
Software and chip issues I’m assuming because I was part of the ice mountain. Somebody did not install something correctly and it seemed like there was a communication issue with the misfire and the engine.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Software and chip issues I’m assuming because I was part of the ice mountain. Somebody did not install something correctly and it seemed like there was a communication issue with the misfire and the engine.
Hope she keeps on running strong now!