Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Lord, Please let the installers remember where all the parts go tomorrow and please let me get a 2.7 that doesn’t blow up. Amen.
Amen.

Guys! Tomorrow starts our build week 🥳🥳 may the technicians get the best sleep of their lives tonight. May the gods guide their hands.
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I've been keeping a close eye on the previous two build weeks to see what to expect. Week 1/10 it looks like most people had their mods pop around two days after their blend date. Many in week 1/17, however, had theirs pop the night of their blend date. Hoping that week 1/17 good juju carries over into our week!
P.S. It's 3am and I can't sleep because I'm too excited for my Bronco to be born tomorrow lol.

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, I've been keeping a close eye on the previous two build weeks to see what to expect. Week 1/10 it looks like most people had their mods pop around two days after their blend date. Many in week 1/17, however, had theirs pop the night of their blend date. Hoping that week 1/17 good juju carries over into our week!
P.S. It's 3am and I can't sleep because I'm too excited for my Bronco to be born tomorrow lol.
Have you been able to determine how long it takes people to get their shipping/delivery estimates?

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are you guys' thoughts on taking that OCD checklist with you to the dealer? I wonder if that will just make the dealer angry? I have not heard anyone that did or did not take it for delivery
I am going to mainly be looking for visual and cosmetic issues. I feel like anything else mechanical is covered under warranty and I will have more time to review that once its in my garage. I will be looking for any glaring issues or safety issues, but mainly cosmetic issues the dealer could potentially say happened after we took possession etc...

Swordofthemorning

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am going to mainly be looking for visual and cosmetic issues. I feel like anything else mechanical is covered under warranty and I will have more time to review that once its in my garage. I will be looking for any glaring issues or safety issues, but mainly cosmetic issues the dealer could potentially say happened after we took possession etc...
Yep, I think that will be my approach as well.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you been able to determine how long it takes people to get their shipping/delivery estimates?
Mine was built on the 20th and my mods had popped at midnight. I got my delivery date on the pizza tracker the next day.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was built on the 20th and my mods had popped at midnight. I got my delivery date on the pizza tracker the next day.
Good info. How long was the eta on delivery from your build date ?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine was built on the 20th and my mods had popped at midnight.
Good info. How long was the eta on delivery from your build date ?
I am in south Texas and I have my salesmans cell number. I texted him that my estimated delivery date is 2-13 and he looked it up and responded with "it could arrive between 2-7 and 2-13". He is the sole person handling all of the Bronco orders at this dealership so I trust his info. I am so excited! There is not a green Bronco in my area yet.

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in south Texas and I have my salesmans cell number. I texted him that my estimated delivery date is 2-13 and he looked it up and responded with "it could arrive between 2-7 and 2-13". He is the sole person handling all of the Bronco orders at this dealership so I trust his info. I am so excited! There is not a green Bronco in my area yet.
That's awesome!!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s awesome! Congrats and hope I am
not far behind you. Today is my blend date.
Sponsored