Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL so many people... I have an ever-growing corner of "accessories" that I'm starting to trip over.
I have: some 4" and 6.5" speakers ready to go w/ an amp, I just uninstalled my sub from my current car so that's ready to go, I've got a couple SS3 and SS1 pods, my work bought me an auto start-stop eliminator, I made my own license plate bracket, I have trunk strip LEDs ready to go, a bunch of PPF and vinyl wrap, and some cheap splash guards for the fronts for now!
The tracker hasn't updated mine to May yet, so here's to hoping!
Last night I started unboxing and storing things because my pile was starting to look suspicious in size. My wife encourages newer cars so I don’t get as dirty, but I’m worried she’s onto me still planing to get my hands pretty dirty with this build 😆
Sponsored

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, bad news at least for 1/24 builds. @JerseyGirl in TX I just got off the phone with Ford and they are now showing me with the Chip Delay. Still had me with a Feb delivery but I'm almost positive that will get pushed to May/June now.

I had a feeling that those of us on 1/24 caught the tail end of the chip shortage. ☹

MooseF15

Badlands
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner Off-Road; 2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my Mods popped on Friday 1/28 - and the tear tag updated this morning! No delivery date yet on pizza tracker or backdoor, but things are happening!
Still no Delivery Date, after Mods popped on 1/28 and tear tag updated this past weekend. My window Sticker date never updated, don’t know if there is any connection between the 2. Anybody else waiting on am EDD 4 days after tear tag change?

cltshadow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy early birthday! Let's hope for a great delivery. And a very awesome birthday month. :)
@Ford Motor Company can you provide any clarity on the recent build weeks (1/10, 1/17, 1/24) and what’s been holding builds up? Are we looking at a few weeks of a wait or months? Folks were seeing delivery estimates of May earlier today before those changing again. Any clarity would be great.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, bad news at least for 1/24 builds. @JerseyGirl in TX I just got off the phone with Ford and they are now showing me with the Chip Delay. Still had me with a Feb delivery but I'm almost positive that will get pushed to May/June now.

I had a feeling that those of us on 1/24 caught the tail end of the chip shortage. ☹
What is your tear tag code?

Sponsored

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

To whom at Ford are you speaking?

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well considering a lot of us in January are in hold status for chips, who knows what’s going to happen for later build week groups

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still DAA.
Hmm. I guess what I don't understand is why some are built and some aren't in the same week. My blend was 1/26 and tear tag indicates built. Called dealer and his internal system says no hold on chip for me. The only thing I can think of is that non-base builds / higher trims require more / different chips? I am a base with nothing special besides sasquatch. I see you're a black diamond. I am just trying to draw some logic here and not sure if the models / trims makes a different with chips.

Sponsored

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@mdk77 I'm guessing it's what others have said on here; they don't want to stop the lines, so when new shipments come in they prioritize the Broncos coming down the line and any Broncos that were built during the shortage just get shoved out into the holding pens to be completed whenever Ford gets around to it.

JS Creek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last night I started unboxing and storing things because my pile was starting to look suspicious in size. My wife encourages newer cars so I don’t get as dirty, but I’m worried she’s onto me still planing to get my hands pretty dirty with this build 😆
You gotta! I've started prepping all of the wiring and leaving a little extra lengths to make the jobs go a little quicker

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You gotta! I've started prepping all of the wiring and leaving a little extra lengths to make the jobs go a little quicker
I tried to do that, but I couldn’t do too much yet. I’m hoping my bumper comes soon so I can start mounting all the winch, lights, custom plates, etc…

leervd

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmm. I guess what I don't understand is why some are built and some aren't in the same week. My blend was 1/26 and tear tag indicates built. Called dealer and his internal system says no hold on chip for me. The only thing I can think of is that non-base builds / higher trims require more / different chips? I am a base with nothing special besides sasquatch. I see you're a black diamond. I am just trying to draw some logic here and not sure if the models / trims makes a different with chips.
@mdk77 I'm guessing it's what others have said on here; they don't want to stop the lines, so when new shipments come in they prioritize the Broncos coming down the line and any Broncos that were built during the shortage just get shoved out into the holding pens to be completed whenever Ford gets around to it.
Right so my guess would be, if chips shortages are indeed what's going on is the early blend days in our week got hit by the tail end of the chip shortage while us later in the week got incredibly lucky. Now, this is all just hypothesis it could be tonight we all get hit with a May delivery date.

jpoulton

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a blend date of 1/24 and received an updated tear tag and a 2/14 EDD. I have Lux package but no tow or mod bumper. My dealer sent me a screenshot of his system showing mine was not on hold but several others were. No clue as to what is going on.
Sponsored